Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: JustAnotherPlayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(04-30-2013, 10:30 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Me didn't graduate = Me kicked out of the house.

Dude, you're 11... No one's gonna kick you out of anything.
(04-30-2013, 10:44 AM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 10:30 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Me didn't graduate = Me kicked out of the house.

Dude, you're 11... No one's gonna kick you out of anything.

Dad said it himself. If I don't graduate then I'm not his son anymore. Or maybe I heard it wrong....

I really hope it's the latter.

(04-30-2013, 10:49 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Dad said it himself. If I don't graduate then I'm not his son anymore. Or maybe I heard it wrong....

I really hope it's the latter.

No dad who's right in their mind would ever say that, and really mean it.

I come from a Taiwanese family myself, and while my parents care (Or "cared" as mine are pretty much all over) about test results, they don't ever go overboard extreme with it going all "UR LIFE IS IN THE BALNACE"
This takes me back.
I remember once i told my parents that school sucked hard and my brothers (older than me) agreed.
My parents didn't like that i was free to screw around all year long and just study for tests and the end of the year. I used to get 10/10 on final tests.
School was always surprised to see i made it to the next grade, -yes -said a teacher-, he made it and Daemian got 10 on all tests.

But that's my country, in yours probably school is good.

If i were you, i would pay attention to class, you probably have good teachers who can teach you interesting stuff.
Also you got girls and friends to have fun, and talk, share thought. Talk about grunts and pathnodes.

You want a quick solution? Create a grunt in your basement.
Just kidding, you put your serious face and tell your parent you understand they want to help you and you promise to organize your times better to study and screw around.
But taking things away from you, it's not a solution.

Spoiler below!

If they turn all bitch anyways, tell them to fu** off it's your fu*** life and you want to screw it the way you want. And taking things like computer away from you it's just gonna make you hate them more. Then you go to your room and walk like a bad pathnoded grunt and go like our friend Stephen

...and now it's becoming weird...
If you don't take school seriously, then you are a fool (not saying you don't take it seriously). I think it's very naive when kids around 12-16 boycott school and truly think they can get things to fall together later on in life. Yes, school might suck right now, but when you graduate at the age of 18-20 (depending on school and country), then you are free to screw around as much as you want, except you can actually get a job. This comes from a guy who didn't take school seriously until my last 2 years.
(04-30-2013, 03:25 PM)Naked? No Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't take school seriously, then you are a fool (not saying you don't take it seriously). I think it's very naive when kids around 12-16 boycott school and truly think they can get things to fall together later on in life. Yes, school might suck right now, but when you graduate at the age of 18-20 (depending on school and country), then you are free to screw around as much as you want, except you can actually get a job. This comes from a guy who didn't take school seriously until my last 2 years.

Why I take school seriously, unlike some of my classmates...

Look dude.
Don't be nervous! Just go to that test, and do as much as you can! You're not completely dumb, we know that.

And, (In worst case, which I most likely don't think is true), if you end getting kicked out... can't you call the police or something? Isn't it illegal to kick someone out?

Look I just think your dad really wants you to do well in school. He is afraid you're not going to become anything, and I understand that. It's a harsh way to act, but it's his way. If you fail the test, but did your best, there's nothing really to do about it.

Do what you can, and talk to your dad afterwards about how uncomfortable it makes you feel when he says stuff like that.
Looking at JAP as a person on this forum, he's 11 and his native language is not English. His English is very good and he seems to be pretty good with a computer.

You should have no problems really. You're more than capable from what I see.
(04-30-2013, 03:37 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at JAP as a person on this forum, he's 11 and his native language is not English. His English is very good and he seems to be pretty good with a computer.

You should have no problems really. You're more than capable from what I see.

And AngelScripting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9