Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(03-27-2013, 01:47 AM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.

k ur good ignore statyk
I love how the discussions hardly, if not at all, pertain to the topic... GDI forum, everytime.
I think there should be a subforum for members to hang out, talk about this and that.
(03-27-2013, 09:31 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I think there should be a subforum for members to hang out, talk about this and that.

It's called Off-Topic and you have made a thread and (some , I think) here.
(03-27-2013, 09:31 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I think there should be a subforum for members to hang out, talk about this and that.

When have off-topic when you want to talk about stuff. As for random hollering...the random thread is pretty much already the forum shoutbox.
Wow, can you belive this horror game became so big?
I approve this message.
Do people even look at the "Let's Play" Thread or sub-forum or whatever you call it? Because I know that I have and will never look at it. I don't know why.
(03-27-2013, 02:24 PM)MaZiCUT Wrote: [ -> ]Do people even look at the "Let's Play" Thread or sub-forum or whatever you call it? Because I know that I have and will never look at it. I don't know why.

meh, it's mostly only mods and people who wants to show their LP's. Not very interesting to be honest...
(03-26-2013, 11:13 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]There should also be a thread where Jens came telling me to stop bumping old threads. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grinf it's still up, I'll give +1 for anyone who finds it.

I couldn't find it, but I found mine:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...l#pid69852

Yeah, I was kind of annoying in the beginning. To my defense that was the third time I was at the last room of Justine, experiencing this scripting bug! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7