Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't jump up to broken staircase in Lab.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, I'm having a great deal of trouble doing a seemingly simple thing. I've gotten my jar of chemicals and I'm ready to dissolve that icky red stuff, but I can't seem to get out of the lab. No matter how I position the crate or how close I come to the right hand side piece of wood while jumping, I can't seem to get up and out. I've scoured the Mac walkthrough and I can't find any hints to help. I'd love some pointers if you got 'em! Thank you!
There should be some wood pallets by the wall. Pick it up and bring it to the broken staircase. The game should position the pallets for you to walk on and up.
(03-27-2013, 10:27 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]There should be some wood pallets by the wall. Pick it up and bring it to the broken staircase. The game should position the pallets for you to walk on and up.

THANK YOU!
(03-27-2013, 10:27 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]The game should position the pallets for you to walk on and up.
It does??
I've always used a barrel or box and jumped and climbed my way up there :c
(03-30-2013, 05:04 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2013, 10:27 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]The game should position the pallets for you to walk on and up.
It does??
I've always used a barrel or box and jumped and climbed my way up there :c

lol