Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: About downloading a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I´ve never downloaded a game "legally", and I want to do it with AAMFP.
I have a question:
When I download it, will I be able to move the file to any computer? Will I receive any kind of password or something?
If you get it on Steam, it's stored to your account so you can play it on any computer as long as you're logged in to your Steam account
As well, when purchased through the store, you can download the game as many times as you like through the shelf.
And what if I get it from PayPal, donwloading it from the FG web?
P.D.: Thank you Big Grin
Yes but for your own use. If for example you get the FG version that does not mean that you can install it at 6 other friend computers. You can download it as many times as you want but it's for your own use.
You can install it on every computer you want. But to share with friends is forbidden.
Get it through FG store, that's the best because DRM-free.
(03-28-2013, 12:04 AM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I´ve never downloaded a game "legally"

Story of my life.

And yes, If you buy it through Steam you will be able to install the game on any computer. You just need Steam installed on every computer.
(03-28-2013, 06:14 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: [ -> ]And yes, If you buy it through Steam you will be able to install the game on any computer. You just need Steam installed on every computer.

Not only when you buy it through steam. FG store version is without DRM.
I also buy only games that do not have DRM or account obligation. If there is any, I'll pirate.
...ok...this will be closed now...