Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: this used to be about breaking bad but it's kinda just about tv now so idk yeah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DISCUSS
FFFUU KMAN Y U STOLE MAI IDEA!?
Actually I just saw you post about that in the random thread and thought I'd take advantage of the situation to have that clip be the OP. I don't actually watch the show though Big Grin
(03-28-2013, 09:06 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I just saw you post about that in the random thread and thought I'd take advantage of the situation to have that clip be the OP. I don't actually watch the show though Big Grin

Now its time to.
>Make thread titled Breaking Bad
>Post vid essentially making fun of it
>Never even seen the show

3/10 Kman.
(03-28-2013, 09:28 AM)Adny Wrote: [ -> ]>Make thread titled Breaking Bad
>Post vid essentially making fun of it
>Never even seen the show

3/10 Kman.
I can say that this video...

broke bad with the standards
Really kman, just watch the first episodes and you'll be hooked right away!
This show kinda resembles Dexter. (Main character in normal life: teacher/blood analyst, undercover: Meth cook/serial killer)
The Walking Dead is the real deal.
(03-28-2013, 01:38 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: [ -> ]The Walking Dead is the real deal.

Can't comment on that, but have you honestly watched Breaking Bad all the way through? I readily admit it is ridiculous for someone to sit through an entire season (or two) of a show they don't like all that much, but season 4 and 5 are seriously impressive.

Also, if you do hate it for some reason, may I ask why? Just curious, I don't really care either way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5