Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 100.000 contributions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this is much, but Amnesia has arrived to 100000 contributions in Steam. Congrats, Frictional Games!

EDIT: Oh my god, did you really think they were 100?

Sorry for short thread.
Y U NO CHECK OUT DESURA AND GAMERGATE.
that's pretty cool but i'm pretty sure it passed 100 a long time ago and all those decimals are pretty pointless if you're just going to have them be zeros!!!
(03-30-2013, 01:23 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]that's pretty cool but i'm pretty sure it passed 100 a long time ago and all those decimals are pretty pointless if you're just going to have them be zeros!!!

[Image: 2qlejde.jpg]
!!!
beecake did u notice the decimal
(03-30-2013, 10:09 PM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]beecake did u notice the decimal

Sorry, I was just thinking he meant onehundredthousand, because I'm used to using this comma , instead of this dot . as comma Wink When using the dot, it's easier for my brain to figure out what number it is instead of counting all the zeros in 100000...

Though, I have no idea what exactly this thread is about, I may have just misunderstood something. Sorry for my interruption, and have a nice day Smile
I'm pretty sure the contributions would be closer to 100 than 100,000
(03-30-2013, 12:18 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is much, but Amnesia has arrived to 100.000 contributions in Steam. Congrats, Frictional Games!

Sorry for short thread.

I'm sorry for being an ignorant, but all I do on Steam is sometimes click "Add to cart" or "play". What's a contribution?
(03-31-2013, 12:51 AM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2013, 12:18 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is much, but Amnesia has arrived to 100.000 contributions in Steam. Congrats, Frictional Games!

Sorry for short thread.

I'm sorry for being an ignorant, but all I do on Steam is sometimes click "Add to cart" or "play". What's a contribution?

Getting the game or donating money for they, I guess. It's a cool thing for FG Wink
Pages: 1 2