Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom, alot of models! - Some Horizon stuff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, contains a bunch of stuff you guys might find usefull, this is some of the stuff I made for the FC Horizon.

Credit me > Traggey < if you use any of these assets in your CS/FC or whatever.

Redistribution and editing of my assets is forbidden, aslong as I have not personally given your permission.

Good, enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?ai2z80w99mfx8ez

Preview, not everything included, there's more.

[Image: horizonmodelpreview.jpg]
Makes me very glad to know someone else can get a use out of this stuff.
I dont know if its just me but when I try to download, mediafire says it cannot process the request? Also the error I get is on Chrome, "Access to the webpage was denied" Is Mediafire under attack of DDos? This is weird. Anyone else get this?
Works for me.
Tested the file on another home computer, worked fine. Seems like my PC has some weird error.
I had some minor problems... The bed isn't showing up in the editor. Or, the outline does when you highlight it, but I can see through it, and it has no colors...

Otherwise:
Very nice work! I like it! Smile
Wow, so great. But since I'm gonna use this in my custom story and it takes place in the 1800's, i'll use the lantern thing. Because i have some sort of mechanism. Anyway, i will credit you.
EDIT:
It seems that the lantern thingy CANNOT be un lit. HELP ME
(03-31-2013, 01:00 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so great. But since I'm gonna use this in my custom story and it takes place in the 1800's, i'll use the lantern thing. Because i have some sort of mechanism. Anyway, i will credit you.
EDIT:
It seems that the lantern thingy CANNOT be un lit. HELP ME

You'll have to edit the entity and set it to be a lamp object, I don't believe I did that.
So awesome !
(03-31-2013, 02:00 PM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]So awesome !

Glad you like it.
Pages: 1 2