Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New walls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey there,

I was wondering if there was an new wall set for in a mansion. I've been looking trough the entire resources sub-thread and couldn't find anything. Could someone help me out?
(03-31-2013, 11:15 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11654.html
Try this out.

Mhmm they look good and I'll use them, but I'm looking for entire new walls.. Like a new shape or something. I hope I'm explaining this right xD
White Night has several wallsets with new wallpapers. You could always try those out.

Also, if you know how to, or are willing to learn, you could always grab some textures, and re-texture the existing walls.
(03-31-2013, 11:24 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]White Night has several wallsets with new wallpapers. You could always try those out.

Also, if you know how to, or are willing to learn, you could always grab some textures, and re-texture the existing walls.

I was trying to create my own walls. I'm looking for a way to get maya for free now Smile (Not pirated)
And I'll look for the walls in white night
(03-31-2013, 11:26 AM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2013, 11:24 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]White Night has several wallsets with new wallpapers. You could always try those out.

I was trying to create my own walls. I'm looking for a way to get maya for free now Smile (Not pirated)

White Night takes place in an asylum. Take walls from A Parcel For Emaline instead. But credit the authors.
You guys are awesome, thank you so much. But is there a way to get maya for free? Except the trial version?
(03-31-2013, 11:32 AM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are awesome, thank you so much. But is there a way to get maya for free? Except the trial version?

Yes, as far as I know, Autodesk offers free versions of their software for students if you are one, you get free copies of 3dsmax, and Maya completely free, and legal.

EDIT: Also, if you are looking to just re-texture your own walls, you do not need 3d software. All you need is the picture file of your texture, and the model editor to do that.
(03-31-2013, 11:51 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2013, 11:32 AM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are awesome, thank you so much. But is there a way to get maya for free? Except the trial version?

Yes, as far as I know, Autodesk offers free versions of their software for students if you are one, you get free copies of 3dsmax, and Maya completely free, and legal.

EDIT: Also, if you are looking to just re-texture your own walls, you do not need 3d software. All you need is the picture file of your texture, and the model editor to do that.

Thanks! I'm downloading as we speak. An I'm trying to create new walls. I might retexture the old ones but I'm not sure. Thanks again and expect new models soon! Tongue
(03-31-2013, 11:31 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2013, 11:26 AM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]

White Night takes place in an asylum. Take walls from A Parcel For Emaline instead. But credit the authors.

HRM HRM, NO.

Do NOT use the mansion walls from a Parcel for Emaline, as clearly stated in that post the models created by me in that story are NOT avaible for distribution, if I see any stories out there containing these assets I will make sure to have them taken down.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4