Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The story of prisoner 527 (prison escape)- Screenshot added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am prisoner 527, I dont know my real name, or the name of any relatives. Im a prisoner in Alcatraz, and like many of the other prisoners I have murdered someone. I don't remember exactly what happend or who it was, though I think my girlfriend was cheating on me, and I found him in my house. From what the guards have told my I just walked straight up to him and blew his head of.

But this night, the alarm went of and everyone started to scream in panic. I walked to my door but I tripped on something and hit my head in the door.
A couple of hours later I wake up, its dark, only a few lamps is lighting up the prison block, the door is open and I see my chans to escape, but not before I find out the truth about my past. And what I thought would be a easy escape, got a lot harder when I realised there was something lurking im the darkness.

- Custom lantern
- Custom monsters
- story set in 1963 the same year as Alcatraz closed
- Terrifying atmosphere
-No cheap jumpscares
- Deep story

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[IMG][Image: 1hrxuu.jpg][/IMG]
-
Interesting.
Why is everyone making new accounts to match their stories? I've seen this before, and I don't understand.. I don't think it adds anything to the story, and it'll only create confusion..
1963... William Hartnell anyone?
(04-09-2013, 06:48 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]Why is everyone making new accounts to match their stories? I've seen this before, and I don't understand.. I don't think it adds anything to the story, and it'll only create confusion..
The name I always uses on forums etc. Was already taken and I couldn't come up with a better :p

(04-09-2013, 07:28 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]1963... William Hartnell anyone?
What? :p
I honestly think you are turtlesiscoolokey, because you two are the only two people on the forum who say 'screenshoots' instead of 'screenshots'. I'm not sure though, so I could be wrong, but it's just something I noticed

Edit: Same with grissinis. Again, I'm not sure, it's just a thought.
(04-09-2013, 09:28 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think you are turtlesiscoolokey, because you two are the only two people on the forum who say 'screenshoots' instead of 'screenshots'. I'm not sure though, so I could be wrong, but it's just something I noticed

Don't forget about mrsomeepicrandomguy and Yoilickturtles.
instead of
I walked to my door but I tripped on something and hit my head on the door.

why don't you say, for example
Suddenly something huge came from behind. Its gruesome shadow eclipsed mine and a single blow was enough for it to send me way and turn my lights off.

what you say?
The first time you make a post on a forum everybode just comes and to all this... I thought everyone in this forum was nice, but i was wrong... I dont want to finish this after these...

(04-09-2013, 09:28 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think you are turtlesiscoolokey, because you two are the only two people on the forum who say 'screenshoots' instead of 'screenshots'. I'm not sure though, so I could be wrong, but it's just something I noticed

And who dafuck are those guys? :p

(04-10-2013, 01:13 AM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't forget about mrsomeepicrandomguy and Yoilickturtles.
Im not them, I promise, I dnt know who they are

(04-10-2013, 01:20 AM)Amn Wrote: [ -> ]instead of
I walked to my door but I tripped on something and hit my head on the door.

why don't you say, for example
Suddenly something huge came from behind. Its gruesome shadow eclipsed mine and a single blow was enough for it to send me way and turn my lights off.

what you say?
Sounds cool, going to look it over
(04-10-2013, 05:17 AM)prisoner527 Wrote: [ -> ]The first time you make a post on a forum everybode just comes and to all this... I thought everyone in this forum was nice, but i was wrong... I dont want to finish this after these...

Who said anything bad about your story or you? No one said anything directly rude... All I see is people correcting some spelling errors in your description, which is fair, in my opinion. Spelling errors can deter focus on what a person is reading.

No reason to assume everyone is not nice for no reason..
Pages: 1 2 3