Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Secret Clubhouse of Esoteric Order of Wubwub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All hail Wubwub!
All hail Wubwub!
enter da wubwub
Almighty Bear, give me strength for today's essay test.
(04-12-2013, 12:12 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]Wubwub doesn't believe rituals

How dare you speak for the lord! *Stab*
(04-11-2013, 11:55 PM)Naked? No Wrote: [ -> ]Someone should write a lovecraftian novel about this

Master talked to me in my dream, and he told that Chronofox is the chosen one. What an honor!
(04-12-2013, 08:59 AM)E.O.W Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Master talked to me in my dream, and he told that Chronofox is the chosen one. What an honor!

I don't understand. Does the Unholy One choose speed over quality? Otherwise, he would have surely chosen me!

And I feel that even though it's supposedly going to be a text explaining the ferocity of our lord, I may be protagonist. . .
(04-12-2013, 09:22 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2013, 08:59 AM)E.O.W Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Master talked to me in my dream, and he told that Chronofox is the chosen one. What an honor!

I don't understand. Does the Unholy One choose speed over quality? Otherwise, he would have surely chosen me!

And I feel that even though it's supposedly going to be a text explaining the ferocity of our lord, I may be protagonist. . .

DO NOT QUESTION YOU LORD!
Regardless. If it's a Chronofox creation, I will be the protagonist.
April the 12'th, 2013.

I do not approve of this heresy.
(04-12-2013, 11:41 AM)Daniel Topping Wrote: [ -> ]April the 12'th, 2013.

I do not approve of this heresy.

Go hide in a closet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4