Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is their an audience for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys,

Just a quick one, i'm looking to do some lets plays for my new youtube channel.

And i just wondered if you guys would like to see any amnesia lets plays? or are you fed up of them?

I was thinking about playing some custom stories, or the main game depending on what you guys think.

So what's the verdict, should i choose amnesia for my lets plays? if so, do you guys have any suggestions for good custom stories?

Thanks,
Snimo =]
If it's entertaining, then maybe. If not, then no.
(04-15-2013, 03:24 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]If it's entertaining, then maybe. If not, then no.
Ha! so for arguments sake lets say it is entertaining, can you recommend any custom stories that you'd like to see a lets play of? Smile
Sorry, I'm not familiar with any custom stories. There is a shortage of Penumbra Let's Plays though, you probably stand a better chance of standing out if you do a LP of that. If you absolutely want to do Amnesia then just do Amnesia and hope for the best. The difference between a good LP and a bad one is not really how good (or how overdone) the game is, it's how good the commentary is.
(04-15-2013, 03:47 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I'm not familiar with any custom stories. There is a shortage of Penumbra Let's Plays though, you probably stand a better chance of standing out if you do a LP of that. If you absolutely want to do Amnesia then just do Amnesia and hope for the best. The difference between a good LP and a bad one is not really how good (or how overdone) the game is, it's how good the commentary is.

Thanks for your help Smile i'll take that on board I should just play whichever game i find fun Smile if my commentary is good then hopefully people will notice! Big Grin
Good luck, and have fun.
Oh, and never to put the same things over and over again. And don't ramble. This means you are serious and immersing yourself. It will get you more views because of your seriousness.
Yes, please don't try to act like you're ponypie or whatever that dude's called Tongue
Just play the games you find engaging. Playing something that holds no interest in is a bad idea.
I do have to mention, we don't allow youtube lets play advertisement on this forum outside of the advertisement thread.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15096.html

So I ask that you don't do that here m'kay? This discussion is just fine though.
Pages: 1 2