Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What happens after death?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
What do you think or believe, what happens after you die?
Do you believe in heaven or hell?
Or do you believe in reincarnation like me?

I believe that when we die, we born again as another person. But
we can't remember anything about our past life.
We could already lived in middleage for example,
but we just don't remember it.

What do you guys think?
Nothing. Nothing happens.

Do what makes you happy; live it up while you can.
you are reincarnated into a partridge
Without turning this into a hostile debate, the only correct answer is indeed "nothing".
(04-21-2013, 07:25 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]you are reincarnated into a partridge

oh crap.

Come on guys use more imagination!
You get 69 hot virgins+infinite italian ice cream supply.
Think of what was "you" before you were born. That void is more or less the same thing after you die, in my opinion.
I just can't believe nothing would happen, i just can't, it has to happen something. Or our brain just don't understand, like they don't know
what infinite means.
(04-21-2013, 07:28 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2013, 07:25 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]you are reincarnated into a partridge

oh crap.

Using "imagination" (otherwise known as "conjecture") to prove a point or position is not a valid form of reasoning because it makes baseless assumptions. By examining the facts and the physical evidence, as well as using the basic principles of logical reasoning, it is impossible to arrive at any conclusion other than: death is the end.

EDIT: That doesn't necessarily mean that there is no God or afterlife, it just means there is no good reason to assume they exist.
(04-21-2013, 07:40 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2013, 07:28 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: [ -> ]

oh crap.

Using "imagination" (otherwise known as "conjecture") to prove a point or position is not a valid form of reasoning because it makes baseless assumptions. By examine the facts and the physical evidence, as well as using the basic principles of logical reasoning, it is impossible to arrive at any conclusion other than: death is the end.

EDIT: That doesn't necessarily mean that there is no God or afterlife, it just means there is no good reason to assume they exist.

The reality can be also cruel as that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15