Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia modded conifg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering, is there any possible way to make your player jump super high,run super fast, Activate god mode?? .etc..You know the deal..I've been lookin it up and i found that this is the only video on youtube of amnesia modded config and i really want to do this..Somebody Help Please!?!?! Angry[/font]
Youtube video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozcqhUxwMk8
with a FC (Full Conversion) Yes. you simply mess around in the config files after creating the files for the FC (Although you may want to make a IFC as they are much easier in my opinion.
(04-22-2013, 02:07 AM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]with a FC (Full Conversion) Yes. you simply mess around in the config files after creating the files for the FC (Although you may want to make a IFC as they are much easier in my opinion.
whats IFC??
(04-22-2013, 02:34 AM)Alex Agosto Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2013, 02:07 AM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]with a FC (Full Conversion) Yes. you simply mess around in the config files after creating the files for the FC (Although you may want to make a IFC as they are much easier in my opinion.
whats IFC??

Isolated Full Conversion. You see, some FC's have config files and it would be a mess if one of the original files happened to be replaced with the mod's file. They created the IFC so that no files were replaced.
If you dont really want to edit config files though, you can find a trainer.
But I would strongly disagree with it as many websites which store trainers are untrustworthy (malicious attacks, malware, etc).
(04-22-2013, 09:01 AM)ROMul8r Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont really want to edit config files though, you can find a trainer.
But I would strongly disagree with it as many websites which store trainers are untrustworthy (malicious attacks, malware, etc).

Wow i really hope your mod skyrockets and ill play it on my youtube channel everyone subscribe please!!!my youtube name is Alex Agosto and in my profile pic im wearing a bulls hat..

(04-22-2013, 09:01 AM)ROMul8r Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont really want to edit config files though, you can find a trainer.

Youtube channel please sub.. //www.youtube.com/user/LazyDoggPlays
(04-22-2013, 09:35 PM)Alex Agosto Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow i really hope your mod skyrockets and ill play it on my youtube channel everyone subscribe please!!!my youtube name is Alex Agosto and in my profile pic im wearing a bulls hat..

If you wanna advertise your YouTube channel, please do it at this thread, please.
(04-23-2013, 06:58 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2013, 09:35 PM)Alex Agosto Wrote: [ -> ]

If you wanna advertise your YouTube channel, please do it at this thread, please.

It almost seems like spam tho /: Oh well, never answer to spam xD