Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Would it be a cool idea to make a top 5 WINNERS 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about the same idea what already has been done!

-
A CONTEST : Best mods 2012.

We can make a top 10\20 here and we will see what people think.
My idea is first to see what the people top 10 or top 5 is..
Then after let's say 10 days we could make up the top 5 winners\best upcoming\ mods..

Just an idea and this would be an extra push for the modders to make more mods in the future!

---
I will make a POLL for this and we will see what it will bring?
-
It's JUST an idea!!!
Cool idea, but you shouldn't worry about the number of people making mods - when AMFP comes out there'll be more modders than you can shake a stick at
(04-24-2013, 05:10 PM)Adrianis Wrote: [ -> ]Cool idea, but you shouldn't worry about the number of people making mods - when AMFP comes out there'll be more modders than you can shake a stick at

I know but this could give some people a little push for those "Maybe i'll make a aamfp mod" guys!
I am difinetly going to make a mod for aamfp { if they put the CS in the game again }
But, this is just an extra post also for giving the creators the idea that we won't forgotten their mods and the creators!
-
AND it would be very cool to see WHAT people think of the evolution in the mods after the amazing start of the custom story's, so that WE and i can see what people really like!
--------
So what i suggest is this:

Be free to add your top 5 Mods { Custom story \ Full Conversion }
Be free to make top 5 creators
----------
Maybe for the mods , a small explanation why you liked it!
So we can take those "ideas\scares\mapping\mods\thoughts" to AAMFP-Story's!!!
-
My top 5 will be here asap!
Interesting idea, I was thinking this idea earlier and I think this is very nice idea to start contest of the Top 10 mods.
OK,
This is the last day.
I will look for the top 5 what I think is top 5.
I will make a new poll for it.
Everyone may give their opinion and on 20th of may we will announce the best top 5 mods 2012.
Good luck with thinking and searching.
Be free to add your top here.
sorry but in amfp there will be no custom stories
(06-23-2013, 11:22 AM)m0shiman Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but in amfp there will be no custom stories

That's correct, it has been confirmed by The Chinese Room that there will be no space for custom stories in the game, which also makes me doubt that they release the engine to the community.