Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Trailer +Mod DB page] Quest For Laudanum - Full Conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yup I meant American accent if thats better Smile
I didn't stop working on this Tongue
The trailer will be ready soon.
Wow, this looks quite... different from the rest... I'm actually curious to see how a cold war plot can be applied in Amnesia, to be honest Big Grin
Just a warning
*SPOILER*

If you tock the litle thingy (where mementos should be) from black ops 2 it has a copyright thing so you can't use the image! It's in the third pic btw

and sorry for my bad english.
(07-30-2013, 11:27 PM)Kullin Wrote: [ -> ]Just a warning
*SPOILER*

If you tock the litle thingy (where mementos should be) from black ops 2 it has a copyright thing so you can't use the image! It's in the third pic btw

Maybe you are right :c
(07-31-2013, 11:53 AM)Akos115 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 11:27 PM)Kullin Wrote: [ -> ]Just a warning
*SPOILER*

Maybe you are right :c
I am right, sorry to say it!
I added the trailer, and I'm going to make a Mod DB page this weekend.
The Mod DB page is done.
Who's the girl talking in the trailer? I like her voice ^^
(04-26-2013, 05:22 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]Well...the story sure is a bit different from the usual custom story plots! Big Grin I'd change the name of the healing serum to something else though, if I were you. Laudanum is a real drug that's been invented in the 16th century - it's simply a tincture made of opium, used to relief pain. So nothing really fancy and certainly not a wondrous unknown new healing elixir Wink

LAUDANUM IS A DRUG!? O_________O
Pages: 1 2 3