Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Forgiven map sample! [Video]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai!

Here's a short preview of what I've been up to this weekend. Enjoy!

ps: If anyone wanna help out with some modeling, I'm all open Smile

Zan.

Nice cathedral, could lighten the place up a little. The moon reflects light onto the earth ya know? Smile
That needs a boxlight like no other. If you make it have .05, .05, .05 then it should still be gloomy as desired. Smile
It's actually not that dark, My recording software tend to darken the footage a bit. Thanks for the reply though Smile
I can barely see anything besides the windows and the sky! I strongly suggest you'd add a boxlight, as mentioned, OR, show us a footage with a recording software that doesn't darken the footage, so we can see clearly and judge.

But I have a feeling that it's really good for some reason. The atmosphere (which contains only music for now) is pretty nice, but I'd suggest you'd add some night sounds(Bugs, crickets, birds, maybe a wolf howling in the distance)

By the way, I can model basic stuff, it depends what kind of models you're looking for.
(04-29-2013, 01:40 PM)ClayPigeon Wrote: [ -> ]I can barely see anything besides the windows and the sky! I strongly suggest you'd add a boxlight, as mentioned, OR, show us a footage with a recording software that doesn't darken the footage, so we can see clearly and judge.

But I have a feeling that it's really good for some reason. The atmosphere (which contains only music for now) is pretty nice, but I'd suggest you'd add some night sounds(Bugs, crickets, birds, maybe a wolf howling in the distance)

By the way, I can model basic stuff, it depends what kind of models you're looking for.

Sweet dude, Yeah I could show some pics from the HPL Editor to get a more clear view Smile Basic modeling is enough

Add me on skype: keegando
Looking good! I'm always willing to help with modeling, mapping and scripting. Just ask!
(05-01-2013, 03:07 PM)Smoke Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good! I'm always willing to help with modeling, mapping and scripting. Just ask!

Awesome dude! Yeah I'd love some models, add me on skype for further details Smile