Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Soundscape(?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya guys! Made a little soundscape or whatever (forgot the word for it in English) Anyway it is made by using mostly parts of the soundfiles found in the folders, thought I would link it to you for some feedback, this was merely a few hours of work, actually organizing the files I was gonna use was more of a hassle than putting it together since it was planned out.

If you want me to make more I could do so, I'm also working on a similar project just without using(steal) sound files and/or effects from a third party.

https://soundcloud.com/aresaetre/amnesia-a-short-moment
Could probably use some more panning - imagine the part with the wood breaking coming from somewhere off to the side, I think that would add to the shock Smile Sounds nice and balanced overall though
(04-29-2013, 01:47 AM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]Could probably use some more panning - imagine the part with the wood breaking coming from somewhere off to the side, I think that would add to the shock Smile Sounds nice and balanced overall though

Yeah, I have another version that is newer than this where I added more filters, panning, sound placement and so on. But that file is at the sound studio at my school, maybe I'll upload it later on