Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Some neat stuff on the level design of skyrim!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-04-2013, 10:43 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I also bought some modern Need For Speed games as an old fan of the franchise, but I was stupid to do that, because most of them really are trash. EA managed to ruin the series and now I'll never buy anything from EA.

I actually have to agree with you here... The last fun NFS game I played was probably Underground on the Gamecube. I had a sick Mazda Miata Big Grin They began simplifying the gameplay in further sequels and not allowing the awesome amount of customization you got in Underground... Man I miss that game... ;___;
(05-05-2013, 07:14 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have to agree with you here... The last fun NFS game I played was probably Underground on the Gamecube. I had a sick Mazda Miata Big Grin They began simplifying the gameplay in further sequels and not allowing the awesome amount of customization you got in Underground... Man I miss that game... ;___;

Yes, but in my opinion, NFS Underground already was a fun racer.
I miss the true classics like NFS Porsche Unleashed or NFS High Stakes.

But let's stop the off-topicUndecided
The makers of Skyrim are starting to work on a new game.
Yes, Elder scrolls Online. I'd be excited... IF I COULD PLAY FUCK MY KEYBOARD!
(05-05-2013, 03:26 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Elder scrolls Online. I'd be excited... IF I COULD PLAY FUCK MY KEYBOARD!

Nahm bethesda arn't making TES online, Zenimax online studios is doing that~
Quote: Nahm bethesda arn't making TES online, Zenimax online studios is doing that~
Oh.

*recedes into shadows*
TES VI? Big Grin
I hope it's not going to have monthly subscription or i'm going to.. be sad
(05-05-2013, 07:45 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]TES VI? Big Grin

I personally hope for a Fallout 4.
(05-06-2013, 04:12 PM)Naked? No Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 07:45 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]TES VI? Big Grin

I personally hope for a Fallout 4.

Yup. Either of those would be awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4