Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-14-2013, 11:53 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]It won't change anything even if you are told that the date is 29/06/13. Relax...
I find it very amusing that you spewed out a random date, and it just so happens to be my birthday lol
(05-15-2013, 07:37 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/danpinchbeck/statuse...1400232960

Worried about himself? What does that mean? o.O
He's probably got some twisted, grotesque ending in mind that no normal person would come up with.
Awww, I want to play it already. -_________-
(05-15-2013, 08:47 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]He's probably got some twisted, grotesque ending in mind that no normal person would come up with.

[Image: GrumpyCatGOOD..jpg]
So let me get this straight, The ending will be fucking twisted and grotesque? YIPPEE!

Even though that game ruined bacon for me
(05-15-2013, 03:49 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]I find it very amusing that you spewed out a random date, and it just so happens to be my birthday lol

Yes, it's on your dossier. We keep everyone's personal stuff in files and then use them against you. Oh don't cry, I'm joking!

Spoiler below!
Or, am I not?

At first I typed 23 but then thought let's put one of the latest days of Q2 so that it will make more sense.
(05-15-2013, 01:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2013, 03:49 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]I find it very amusing that you spewed out a random date, and it just so happens to be my birthday lol

Yes, it's on your dossier. We keep everyone's personal stuff in files and then use them against you. Oh don't cry, I'm joking!

Spoiler below!
Or, am I not?

At first I typed 23 but then thought let's put one of the latest days of Q2 so that it will make more sense.

If the release date is revealed as the one you said, YOU'RE A PSYCHIC!
If it is correct, I want a free copy of AAMFP.