Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dan posted today at last 3 tweets slightly AAMFP related and there is no freakout, no +40 pages since last visit? I'm puzzled.
(05-15-2013, 04:10 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]Dan posted today at last 3 tweets slightly AAMFP related and there is no freakout, no +40 pages since last visit? I'm puzzled.

I would consider that to be a good thing seeing how people in this thread can go crazy about nothing big.
sorry i was busy blood drawing "AAMFP" on my wall Sad
I have always wondered if you could replace the lantern and arm model in ATDD with the AAMFP lantern and model arm i mean there was a custom lantern in the ATDD mod Tenebris lake
(05-15-2013, 04:24 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]sorry i was busy blood drawing "AAMFP" on my wall Sad

Hey!That is my blood!Get your own!
(05-15-2013, 04:31 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I have always wondered if you could replace the lantern and arm model in ATDD with the AAMFP lantern and model arm i mean there was a custom lantern in the ATDD mod Tenebris lake

I'm very sure you can, it's made on the same engine with some tweaks, some extra work will be required but yeah.
(05-15-2013, 04:46 PM)Psykljudet Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2013, 04:31 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I have always wondered if you could replace the lantern and arm model in ATDD with the AAMFP lantern and model arm i mean there was a custom lantern in the ATDD mod Tenebris lake

I'm very sure you can, it's made on the same engine with some tweaks, some extra work will be required but yeah.

i would gladly ask someone for that request if they are in the mood of making one Big Grin i really want to feel like i'm playing it while we wait but what about the sound when you turn the lantern on and off like in the trailer?
(05-15-2013, 04:10 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]Dan posted today at last 3 tweets slightly AAMFP related and there is no freakout, no +40 pages since last visit? I'm puzzled.

I think most people here are growing very weary of the wait and lack of concrete information on a release date (month/week/day/etc). We still have no confirmation if it's still due out Q2 or if it really has been pushed back to Q3 - if Dan is still tweaking the ending then that is bound to add a week or two (at least) to any possible release (I'm thinking of voice actors recording new lines perhaps, translations, etc).
(05-15-2013, 07:37 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/danpinchbeck/statuse...1400232960

I take it it'll take more time to come out than "initially" expected. Bah, I'll wait...
(05-15-2013, 06:11 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2013, 07:37 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/danpinchbeck/statuse...1400232960

I take it it'll take more time to come out than "initially" expected. Bah, I'll wait...

Actally i think it might come sooner.He just wanted to tweak the end.Maybe because he finished the rest?Maybe?