Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-20-2013, 01:16 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2013, 09:51 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2013, 09:31 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2013, 07:49 PM)BAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]WTF? What's going on here?

[Image: 2ur9rlz.jpg]

Hope it's not trolling

Άγριο τρολάρισμα, don't worry! Το ξέρουν ότι βλέπουμε τα tweets τους οπότε δεν χάνουν ευκαιρία. Smile

Only English!Damn new members...they never read the rules...

FYI, pluto wrote that.
That was the joke he was making Wink

[Image: 2ur9rlz.jpg]

Hope it's not trolling

Άγριο τρολάρισμα, don't worry! Το ξέρουν ότι βλέπουμε τα tweets τους οπότε δεν χάνουν ευκαιρία. Smile

"Wild trolling, don´t worry! They know you see their tweets, so they don´t lose any opportunity".
The 3rd of June is the date where they tell us that Ea bought FG and fucked up AAMFP. (sarcasm)
(05-20-2013, 08:44 AM)GoranGaming Wrote: [ -> ]The 3rd of June is the date where they tell us that Ea bought FG and fucked up AAMFP. (sarcasm)

And then suddenly the amount of members got down to 10.
I've just read through an interview listed above. And the interviewer asked a Designer from AAMFP about changes in the upcoming game.
He replied with something like "if you try to play the game the same way as TDD there might be some nasty surprises..."

I immediately thought about hiding in closets. Just imagine, the haunting music is over and out of nothing a Pig opens the doors and is like "sup?"

That would actually be damn unfair IMO. Big Grin (and frightening of course)
(05-20-2013, 12:43 PM)RaideX Wrote: [ -> ]I've just read through an interview listed above. And the interviewer asked a Designer from AAMFP about changes in the upcoming game.
He replied with something like "if you try to play the game the same way as TDD there might be some nasty surprises..."

I immediately thought about hiding in closets. Just imagine, the haunting music is over and out of nothing a Pig opens the doors and is like "sup?"

That would actually be damn unfair IMO. Big Grin (and frightening of course)
It'll be a combo of BP and TDD you can hide but you might want to run.
(05-20-2013, 12:43 PM)RaideX Wrote: [ -> ]I immediately thought about hiding in closets. Just imagine, the haunting music is over and out of nothing a Pig opens the doors and is like "sup?"

My face when.
(05-20-2013, 07:58 AM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]

[img/]http://oi43.tinypic.com/2ur9rlz.jpg[/img]

Hope it's not trolling

"Wild trolling, don´t worry! They know you see their tweets, so they don´t lose any opportunity".

The picture has greek so why not this one time! And the correct translation is:

"Crazy trolling, don't worry. They know that we watch their tweets so they don't waste any chances."
Have I missed it or did the second half of this interview ever surface?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/03/...e-amnesia/

Well over 2 months have passed and still no sign of Part 2.
(05-20-2013, 08:44 AM)GoranGaming Wrote: [ -> ]The 3rd of June is the date where they tell us that Ea bought FG and fucked up AAMFP. (sarcasm)

no