Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-25-2013, 07:52 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2013, 07:44 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: [ -> ]Those screenshots in PCgamer magazine look gorgeous *_*

Just noticed your username - Pumpkins fan? Big Grin

Yup! Tongue
Well it should be closed and in case any news surface it will be reopened for a period of time. The information portal topic will be open for Paddy to add new things. That way we will know when news have surfaced and open it. So?
(05-28-2013, 12:22 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Well it should be closed and in case any news surface it will be reopened for a period of time. The information portal topic will be open for Paddy to add new things. That way we will know when news have surfaced and open it. So?

No other choices, this sounds like a good idea as i can see it any further.
(05-28-2013, 12:22 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Well it should be closed and in case any news surface it will be reopened for a period of time. The information portal topic will be open for Paddy to add new things. That way we will know when news have surfaced and open it. So?

Yeah, this should be. But if Jens had news about AAMFP, where will he post it?
(05-28-2013, 12:58 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, this should be. But if Jens had news about AAMFP, where will he post it?

In the devblog or news section?
What if a new message apears on the site?
(05-28-2013, 01:14 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]What if a new message apears on the site?

Then the thread would be re-opened?
No offense but I think it's a little unnecessary for people to keep moderating the forum like that. There is no need to close the thread just because we have to wait a little longer. It is for general discussion regarding the upcoming game.
(05-28-2013, 01:29 PM)The Raining Brains Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but I think it's a little unnecessary for people to keep moderating the forum like that. There is no need to close the thread just because we have to wait a little longer. It is for general discussion regarding the upcoming game.

Right, but now it's filled with offtopic comments.
(05-28-2013, 01:29 PM)The Raining Brains Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but I think it's a little unnecessary for people to keep moderating the forum like that. There is no need to close the thread just because we have to wait a little longer. It is for general discussion regarding the upcoming game.

this

there will always be people coming up and asking about AAMFP or trying to discuss somethign once in a while