Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gah, I just saw Jens post regarding the release date > .< Q3? So between July and September.... If it's closer to September, you may as well delay it to Halloween for extra polish, and ofcourse for Halloween. I'm gonna be playing through it with my little brother. When we played TDD he screamed more than me XD
(05-28-2013, 12:58 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, this should be. But if Jens had news about AAMFP, where will he post it?

Jens can post at a locked topic just fine. Also if he posts, he will reopen it.

(05-28-2013, 01:14 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]What if a new message apears on the site?

Paddy will add it to the info portal and this thread will be reopened for some time to be discussed.

(05-28-2013, 01:31 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2013, 01:29 PM)The Raining Brains Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but I think it's a little unnecessary for people to keep moderating the forum like that. There is no need to close the thread just because we have to wait a little longer. It is for general discussion regarding the upcoming game.
Right, but now it's filled with offtopic comments.

These are both correct. However, I do notice that from time to time 2 or 3 pages are deleted because of completely off-topic issues. It is easy to go off-topic when you have nothing related to say and no news for some time.

(05-28-2013, 01:32 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]there will always be people coming up and asking about AAMFP or trying to discuss somethign once in a while

These people will be directed to the info portal because usually the questions are: release date, pictures and other known stuff. If there is something interesting, it will be merged to this topic.
I think as long as people are able to post in the Info Portal it should be alright, because I sure wouldn't wanna depend on just me to find and post the hidden messages on aamfp.com haha. I completely missed out on the last two until after they were already finished!
(05-28-2013, 02:21 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, I just saw Jens post regarding the release date > .< Q3? So between July and September.... If it's closer to September, you may as well delay it to Halloween for extra polish, and ofcourse for Halloween. I'm gonna be playing through it with my little brother. When we played TDD he screamed more than me XD

im telling you... it's gonna be halloween
(05-28-2013, 04:30 PM)TerrorLantern Wrote: [ -> ]im telling you... it's gonna be halloween

I actually think you're right! haha
I bet they are going to release it in september the 13th.1)it is friday the 13th 2)it is my Brthday!
And this is my last post for now....
Sounds like we're going to have a bunch of topics about AMFP because this one - whose point was to regroup all potential topics about AMFP - is being closed. This is a very active topic, I don't think it can be closed smoothly.
(05-28-2013, 06:26 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like we're going to have a bunch of topics about AMFP because this one - whose point was to regroup all potential topics about AMFP - is being closed. This is a very active topic, I don't think it can be closed smoothly.

The mods will be making a lot more work for themselves if they close this one, simply because they'll be kept busy closing all the others that crop up on a daily basis.

Sorry mods, but it's really not a good idea to close or lock this thread. It will cause far more problems than it solves and will also serve to alienate the fanbase from the product (and haven't we had enough grief already with the delays for A Machine for Pigs?).

Yeah, I know this goes off-topic on a regular basis and is often filled with a lot of wibble, but it's all part of the fun and the expectation in the lead up to the release of the piggies. Smile
I don't think there's really anything to talk about that hasn't been talked about ad nauseum already, that's why this topic goes off-topic as much as it does.

I'd rather spend time talking about other upcoming horror games, say Among the Sleep.

There's really no good reason this thread should stay open.
If this gets locked, new members will create a new AAMFP threads every day.