Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-29-2013, 07:47 PM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 07:28 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 01:11 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 10:35 AM)chineseroom Wrote: [ -> ]RECOGNITION
LOYALTY
PATIENCE
FILLED
INSTITUTION
MEMBERS
GREENWICH
MEAN
TIME
INSTRUCTED
LAWS
GREAT
BRITAIN
COMPANY
PROCEDURES

I just deleted all the un-important message and put up the abnormally caps text. See something, rather, odd with it?

How about this?

Recognition, loyalty, and patience filled institution members green, which, (in the) mean time instructed laws. Great Britain company procedures.

Any ideas?

JAP missed the word APPROVED in that list. And also, shouldn't THE SWINE ARE RISING be mentioned? It's also written in caps. Plus is it grammatically correct to say The swine are rising? If not then it must be there for a reason?

EDIT: Nevermind

it must be is rising or the swines are rising
The above seems incorrect.
(04-29-2013, 10:27 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]it must be is rising or the swines are rising
The above seems incorrect.

Swine can be plural or singular.
I have a feeling the devs are getting kind of annoyed with the whole released date thing: https://twitter.com/danpinchbeck/status/...1252245505

We should still ask if they have any inkling of an idea at what stage the game is at right now, assuming that FG communicates with thechineseroom at all...
Well darn, I'm going to be fast asleep during the time of the Q&A where I live Sad, well hopefully I can come in and read the Q&A results when I wake up.
(04-30-2013, 04:58 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: [ -> ]Well darn, I'm going to be fast asleep during the time of the Q&A where I live Sad, well hopefully I can come in and read the Q&A results when I wake up.

I know how you feel, I can't say I'm too disappointed though, I'm sure there will be some intriguing questions and answers to see the next day.
I also have a few questions(*) to FG, will they be answering our questions too?

* Not related to the release date
(04-30-2013, 08:00 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 04:58 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: [ -> ]Well darn, I'm going to be fast asleep during the time of the Q&A where I live Sad, well hopefully I can come in and read the Q&A results when I wake up.

I know how you feel, I can't say I'm too disappointed though, I'm sure there will be some intriguing questions and answers to see the next day.

If you wan't to ask any questions,just say them to me and i will ask them if you can't.Big Grin
Lol, now everyone will be calculating what time is in their place when it´s 7 P.M. in GMT...
(04-30-2013, 10:32 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 08:00 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]

If you wan't to ask any questions,just say them to me and i will ask them if you can't.Big Grin

Cheers Fancreeper! If I get any ideas I'll be sure to let you know. Smile