Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-01-2013, 12:12 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013, 09:55 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]June is upon us. Keep your eyes peeled for a new image/message on AAMFP.com. I wonder where the next clickable piece of the banner will be. Let's place bets!

I think it will be the window of the house on the far-left. See attachment!

I decided to animate where I would expect to see it: [Image: DI5YRvr.gif]

I can't find it Tongue
The moon
Woow, I examined the picture for 5 minutes and I couldn't find it. xD Very subtle animation you made. Fits really good. Smile
Ah ha - I was about to say that I couldn't see it and now I do. Nice work. Big Grin
(06-01-2013, 01:44 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013, 12:12 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013, 09:55 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]June is upon us. Keep your eyes peeled for a new image/message on AAMFP.com. I wonder where the next clickable piece of the banner will be. Let's place bets!

I think it will be the window of the house on the far-left. See attachment!

I decided to animate where I would expect to see it: [Image: DI5YRvr.gif]

I can't find it Tongue
It's the moon.
Glad you like it! Frictional Games, I'll let you use my animated moon if you want, yeah?

... They won't want it.
Hey folks, here's a non spoiler fun little update.
I had some free time, got my butt in gear and finally sifted through the screams that you guys had submitted (awesome stuff... a lot of Rick Astley submissions, was funny the first time - got a bit boring the 20th).
Anyway, without spoiling too much, they are used near the end of the game, so keep your ears peeled!
(06-01-2013, 07:19 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks, here's a non spoiler fun little update.

I had some free time, got my butt in gear and finally sifted through the screams that you guys had submitted (awesome stuff... a lot of Rick Astley submissions, was funny the first time - got a bit boring the 20th).

Anyway, without spoiling too much, they are used near the end of the game, so keep your ears peeled!
Cool,I wished I submitted some screams to you guys but I don't have a microphone,anyway thanks for the heads up Big Grin
Nice. I could never have been able to submit my screams to TCR, I'm a very bad actor. However I hope you people make sure the screams you received are original. It is both a good and a bad idea to let outsiders help you as they could send anything and everything. Trust based on their presence in the community could be a good basis.
Screamin' is all I do