Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-02-2013, 06:36 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013, 06:29 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]They already said they won't finish in Q2, they've said near the end of summer

Really, that's great! Where did they say this?
I really hope for a release in August. Or maybe the 8th September :-)

How's that great? We have to wait 3 more months...

And please don't say "more time = better game," people have been saying that for six months now.
The only good thing about Amnesia being delayed for the end of summer is that I can focus more on my summer exams and thus not failing them.
Btw, did you notice that the person in the last picture of aamfp.com has some kind of heavy axe?
(06-03-2013, 07:38 AM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, did you notice that the person in the last picture of aamfp.com has some kind of heavy axe?

Person? In what picture?
(06-03-2013, 09:38 AM)EnderShorts Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 07:38 AM)AdamD Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, did you notice that the person in the last picture of aamfp.com has some kind of heavy axe?

Person? In what picture?

[Image: MF6sR9y.png]
So was this the June 3rd prophecy as foretold by Paddy? May not be a release date or any exciting update regarding AAMFP but it is awesome news. That picture gives me the tinglies just looking at it.
This is the AAMFP topic. For the very exciting new FG game chat here:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-18435.html
(06-03-2013, 05:05 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]So was this the June 3rd prophecy as foretold by Paddy? May not be a release date or any exciting update regarding AAMFP but it is awesome news. That picture gives me the tinglies just looking at it.

I knew nothing would happen on June 3rd.

Remind me when it hits June 19th.
Paddy is now in a corner ...crying Big Grin
(06-03-2013, 11:17 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Paddy is now in a corner ...crying Big Grin

Well, I mean, he got something on June 3rd from Frictional, but it just wasn't related to AAMFP