Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-03-2013, 11:49 PM)BirdhouseInYourSoul Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to be pessimistic here and say that all this waiting has made us expect a better, and better, and better game the longer we have to wait... And our expectations are just soaring through the roof and we're thinking at the end of this wait we'll have the most incredible game ever made.

However, what we will actually end up with is a pretty good game, but our expectations will be so high that the game will just seem like a turd.

Just the same as I was thinking
(06-04-2013, 02:27 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: [ -> ]remember when some guys 'calculated' some crap i can't remember and they thought the game will be released at the beginning of this month?

well you can eat shit right now and cry

I agree, FUCK whoever came up with that stupid shit. The handsome, sexy devil that he is.
It is really wierd that they didn't put a pre-order button on the site.Undecided
(06-04-2013, 03:34 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 02:27 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: [ -> ]remember when some guys 'calculated' some crap i can't remember and they thought the game will be released at the beginning of this month?

I agree, FUCK whoever came up with that stupid shit. The handsome, sexy devil that he is.

You're not talking about ME are you? Wink Wink Wink

(06-04-2013, 03:39 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]It is really wierd that they didn't put a pre-order button on the site.Undecided

They're probably thinking that our hearts couldn't take the strain of any pre-order excitement. Wink
(06-04-2013, 08:03 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]TiberiusBond was crediting me for my June 3rd prediction based on the discovery of the little guy, but it was known before that.

EDIT: now that I re-read his post he may have been referring to the new Super Secret Project image from the FG blog.

Yeah, I was referring to the Super Secret Project.
(06-04-2013, 03:55 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I was referring to the Super Secret Project.

I think some posts must have gotten moved to the Super Secret Project thread leaving a gap in time/logic in this thread. I got confuzzled Big Grin
(06-04-2013, 04:47 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I think some posts must have gotten moved to the Super Secret Project thread leaving a gap in time/logic in this thread. I got confuzzled Big Grin

Yes, that's true. Guys, for the super secret project go to the other discussion topic. Not here.
THE SWINE WILL RISE!

[Image: tumblr_mnvs64UAAJ1qhttpto5_1280.jpg]

There were like half a dozen people who did that.
(06-04-2013, 05:28 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 04:47 PM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I think some posts must have gotten moved to the Super Secret Project thread leaving a gap in time/logic in this thread. I got confuzzled Big Grin

Yes, that's true. Guys, for the super secret project go to the other discussion topic. Not here.

Will do, pluto
[Image: MciVHIy.gif]