Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*sigh* lyrics are in a different language and yet still no one has thought to convert them yet, maybe consider that a reason as to why the song went up?
(06-15-2013, 06:49 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* lyrics are in a different language and yet still no one has thought to convert them yet, maybe consider that a reason as to why the song went up?

Well not many people actually understand Latin. If you released the actual lyrics in text form then someone would probably do it.
(06-15-2013, 06:49 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* lyrics are in a different language and yet still no one has thought to convert them yet, maybe consider that a reason as to why the song went up?

I've tried to uncover the lyrics, but I just can't hear them and understand them well.
You mean that the song is another ARG...?

TRANSLATE IT ALREADY GODDAMMIT
(06-15-2013, 07:16 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]You mean that the song is another ARG...?

no no no I'm not part of TCR anymore, so I'm saying this from a purely speculative position. But instead on focusing so much on personal opinion, I would've looked more into what the song is trying to tell me.
The quality is quite bad and even if it was good - doubt anyone here had good enough equipment to decipher them. Plus linguistic knowledge of course. This ARG will be skipped and no so many people care after all..
could someone maybe explain what excectly an ARG is? I've read it all around where the sneaky Amnesia Giveaway started. :c

Ah and btw. i think we should speculate about every word here in this forum. Maybe we get something together. Just my oppinion.
(06-15-2013, 07:16 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]You mean that the song is another ARG...?

(06-15-2013, 07:18 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]The quality is quite bad and even if it was good - doubt anyone here had good enough equipment to decipher them. Plus linguistic knowledge of course. This ARG will be skipped and no so many people care after all..
This is not an ARG, as I have already said. All I'm saying is why don't people at least try and decipher the lyrics of the song instead of bashing it.
I'm hearing 'Memento Mori' twice in the last quarter of the song. That translates to 'remember your mortality'. Or more bluntly, 'remember you will die'.

Cheery, eh?