Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New interview with Dan Pinchbeck which somehow manages to say absolutely nothing new at all:

http://www.edge-online.com/features/the-...esia-game/
(06-27-2013, 07:42 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]New interview with Dan Pinchbeck which somehow manages to say absolutely nothing new at all:

Thanks for this Paddy, but yeah... nothing new. I wonder if we will see or hear something new regarding story or gameplay before the release. I don't think and hope, that they release new pictures or trailers, because they should keep the level of excitement for this game. The only thing I miss is the release date. Big Grin
I wanna see a new trailer! We've been patient... we waited for almost an year and half.
No release date: ok. Game delayed: ok, no problem. But now I want a trailer.. I claim it! Angry
(06-27-2013, 06:33 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new trailer! We've been patient... we waited for almost an year and half.
No release date: ok. Game delayed: ok, no problem. But now I want a trailer.. I claim it! Angry

If you are that impatience, go play TWD Season 1, or 400 days when that comes out in early july. That's what i'm gonna do atleast Big Grin
(06-27-2013, 07:42 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]New interview with Dan Pinchbeck which somehow manages to say absolutely nothing new at all:

Thanks for the link but... can someone tell me what's the point of making these interviews? I understand if the game creator have something to say about his game/company but... in this interview there is nothing about their uncoming game or Amnesia: AAMFP.
(06-27-2013, 07:00 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 06:33 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new trailer! We've been patient... we waited for almost an year and half.

If you are that impatience, go play TWD Season 1, or 400 days when that comes out in early july. That's what i'm gonna do atleast Big Grin

Shall the guys take two weeks off out of the critical part of development (polishing and bug fixing) to make a trailer? Or should they finish the game?
True, who cares about the new trailer, the less we see, the more we will discover by ourselves.
(06-27-2013, 08:33 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]Shall the guys take two weeks off out of the critical part of development (polishing and bug fixing) to make a trailer? Or should they finish the game?

That's true but, personally, I would like to see something more.

(06-27-2013, 08:38 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]The less we see, the more we will discover by ourselves.

Yes and... no. I prefer to see something new and then discover it by myself.

Oh man I can't wait for TWD 400 days and AAMFP!Two of my most anticapated games this year!
(06-27-2013, 09:47 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh man I can't wait for TWD 400 days and AAMFP!Two of my most anticapated games this year!

What is TWD 400?