Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-27-2013, 10:16 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 09:47 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 07:00 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 06:33 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new trailer! We've been patient... we waited for almost an year and half.
No release date: ok. Game delayed: ok, no problem. But now I want a trailer.. I claim it! Angry

If you are that impatience, go play TWD Season 1, or 400 days when that comes out in early july. That's what i'm gonna do atleast Big Grin

Oh man I can't wait for TWD 400 days and AAMFP!Two of my most anticapated games this year!

What is TWD 400?
I think TWD stand for the walking dead if that is what you were asking for.
I'd rather not see anymore of the game until I play it, although the wait is excruciating > .<
The Walking Dead I think.

Efficient polishing and bugfixing can go a long way and everyone at FG is super busy doing so atm. Don`t worry guys, it`ll be worth the wait. Smile
(06-27-2013, 07:00 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]If you are that impatience, go play TWD Season 1, or 400 days when that comes out in early july. That's what i'm gonna do atleast Big Grin

It's coming out early July?

Missed that, but yay!
(06-27-2013, 10:50 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather not see anymore of the game until I play it, although the wait is excruciating > .<

I agree, I'd rather not see anything new; I'd prefer to wait for the game to be released.
(06-27-2013, 08:33 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 06:33 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna see a new trailer! We've been patient... we waited for almost an year and half.
No release date: ok. Game delayed: ok, no problem. But now I want a trailer.. I claim it! Angry

If you are that impatience, go play TWD Season 1, or 400 days when that comes out in early july. That's what i'm gonna do atleast Big Grin

Shall the guys take two weeks off out of the critical part of development (polishing and bug fixing) to make a trailer? Or should they finish the game?

I don't want a new trailer. I just want them to take their time to finish the game.
(06-28-2013, 05:56 AM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 08:33 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: [ -> ]

Shall the guys take two weeks off out of the critical part of development (polishing and bug fixing) to make a trailer? Or should they finish the game?

I don't want a new trailer. I just want them to take their time to finish the game.

Exactly Joe Biden.
Terraria 1.2 should also come out this late summer!
That's gonna be fantastic along with AAMFP and TWD 400 days.
I think the next and last trailer we see will be the launch trailer.
not having one would not be smart marketing wise, gotta let people know its out.