Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-28-2013, 08:22 AM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]I think the next and last trailer we see will be the launch trailer.
not having one would not be smart marketing wise, gotta let people know its out.

Let them first make the game and then they can do whatever they want.
From Frictional Facebook page:
''Currently uploading the last major test version of #aamfp. Left to do, fix all small things left, then fix stuff coming in from testers and finally do last internal testing. Then "only" have to prep the whole launch thing. Getting there, but quite a bit to go yet. As before, enjoy the summer!''
(06-28-2013, 03:34 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]From Frictional Facebook page:
''Currently uploading the last major test version of #aamfp. Left to do, fix all small things left, then fix stuff coming in from testers and finally do last internal testing. Then "only" have to prep the whole launch thing. Getting there, but quite a bit to go yet. As before, enjoy the summer!''

Damn, you beat me to it!

Still could mean several months.
(06-28-2013, 03:48 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn, you beat me to it!

*points and laughs*

That's awesome! Big Grin

Oh man!
[Image: once_upon_a_time_in_2fort_by_thereal4tren-d6b1p7c.png]
Sorry what did i miss? i was camping with my friend an- OH SHIT HE'S BEEN SHOT!
I used to be really excited by A machine for pigs and like many, I was swept up from all the hype back when the game was originally announced for halloween. I feel like I've lost all the excitement I had for the game due to it getting delayed by months multiple times... I realize that the game got delayed by the developers because they had a bigger vision for the game than originally intended and thus would have taken more time to complete but I feel as a consumer it's not acceptable for a product to be announced for released date multiple times with confidence and then further delayed.

Don't get me wrong, I personally will still buy the game and will most likely enjoy it a lot ..but this may not be the case for some other potential gamers who were wound up in the excitement and then let down. Just a quick thought.

e: hi btw, I'm Rocky. Been playing all of frictional's games way back since overture :]
(06-28-2013, 06:11 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ][url]https://twitter.com/ChineseRoom/status/3...3897096192[/url]

Is there more coming? If so alert paddy! this are big news!