Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's a Jockey in front of a safe room door with Zoey looking out. Definitely Left 4 Dead. Could be a fan-made image, doesn't have to be taken from the game itself.
(07-09-2013, 09:32 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I've played Left 4 Dead, there is nothing in that game that looks similar to that picture. But it also doesn't look like something from HPL engine.
It's from trailer for the sacrifice dlc.
Guess it definitely is a hoax then.
(07-09-2013, 09:34 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Guess it definitely is a hoax then.
Even just reading the tweets,it seems Dan and Thomas were just trolling us.
I think that they want to keep us away from the AAMFP website, so they can upload the game without us noticing.
Yes, it seems it is a hoax, got me worried for a second Big Grin
(07-09-2013, 09:37 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I think that they want to keep us away from the AAMFP website, so they can upload the game without us noticing.
Just checked the AAMFP website,nothing new.
(07-09-2013, 09:38 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2013, 09:37 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: [ -> ]I think that they want to keep us away from the AAMFP website, so they can upload the game without us noticing.
Just checked the AAMFP website,nothing new.

Also i checked around about the name Oswald Mandus later i found this:

Spoiler below!
[Image: tumblr_ma0g4qzCgk1r42s8uo1_r1_500.png]
(07-08-2013, 11:50 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen enough of Amnesia by now.
lol... after a single game? You seem to be easy to satiate.
(07-09-2013, 09:34 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Guess it definitely is a hoax then.

Who even led you to think it was an Amnesia-related image? lol I looked at it and was like "Is Bridge serious? This is Left 4 Dead 2. What is he talking about?"

(07-09-2013, 10:02 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2013, 11:50 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen enough of Amnesia by now.
lol... after a single game? You seem to be easy to satiate.

Amnesia: TDD, Justine, tons of Custom Stories in the same setting, and now AAMFP. I'm kinda glad it's stopping after AAMFP. It's not good to see a series wrung dry, because I've grown familiar of it. I'll honestly be surprised if I get scared in AAMFP. Look at Call of Duty, Halo, and GoW... "Die a Hero, or see yourself live long enough to become the villain"