Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm officially giving up on this game ever coming out.
Don't give up now, the release is scheduled for late summer, we're almost there!

And I don't know why, but I have this feeling that there will be an important update next week...
(07-13-2013, 02:37 AM)BirdhouseInYourSoul Wrote: [ -> ]i'm officially giving up on this game ever coming out.
They rushed Amnesia last time so they have a real chance to make a horror game exactly the way they want it.(Probably means no broken AI ...fuck.) and PSHHH... I waited 5 years for Guild Wars 2.
If you think that some game takes too much time to be released, just remember Half Life 3.
(07-13-2013, 09:29 AM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]If you think that some game takes too much time to be released, just remember Half Life 3.

I'm just glad people are still hyped about A:AMFP, even after delays and so, 80% of this forum are still just so fucking hyped about his release, me aswell.
I posted this back in early June on the amnesia wiki.Is anybody seeing what i'm seeing? I not sure if somebody on here has already noticed it before me.It's looks like a large bridge to me.
[Image: Aamfpbridge.jpg] Here's a brightened up version.

[Image: Jri0QHN.jpg]
Any thoughts?
(07-13-2013, 02:19 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this back in early June on the amnesia wiki.Is anybody seeing what i'm seeing? I not sure if somebody on here has already noticed it before me.
[Image: Aamfpbridge.jpg] Here's a brightened up version.

[Image: Jri0QHN.jpg]
Any thoughts?

My personal thoughts are that they have used a filter in Photoshop to exaggerate the colours in the screenshot. I think they put another image over the top and used blending tools to mix it in. Either that or it's just the result of optimization by formatting options.
Could be a bridge.
I haven't been reading the forums that closely the last weeks, but did anyone notice that you get the e-mail submit form if you load aamfp.com with NoScript enabled?

(I don't really know why I'm here in the fist place; anatomy exam on monday and physiology on tuesday. The brain is complicated, and f***k ionic channels. Anyway, back to learning.)
Am i just slow or have you guys seen this?

http://aamfp.com/

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before.