Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2013, 07:37 AM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.

To anyone else passively reading this forum, please feel free to join in Smile

Haha I would, but I'm not as creative as all of you guys coming up with theories and stuff. So I just check what's happening every now and then.
(07-20-2013, 03:53 AM)Vredesbyrd Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum, well, as a member at least. I've been reading the forum for a couple of months and just now decided that I should join the community.

I love the Amnesia franchise, and I hope that these series of games will continue well into the future so many scares and diaper changes can be had. I'm just as excited for A:AMFP as the next guy, so I'm here to share my thoughts on the game, and future FG games!

Cheers!
You should check out the Penumbra series they're very good as well.
I figured you already checked Amnesia Justine if not you should try it it is bit harder but the story is so dam good.
Justine my love Heart

I'm new to the forum, well, as a member at least. I've been reading the forum for a couple of months and just now decided that I should join the community.

I love the Amnesia franchise, and I hope that these series of games will continue well into the future so many scares and diaper changes can be had. I'm just as excited for A:AMFP as the next guy, so I'm here to share my thoughts on the game, and future FG games!

Cheers!

Welcome guy, girl, or whatever the hell you are - it doesn't bother me - but welcome!
What do you think, there is great likelihood that the release date will be announced next week? I waited patiently for the last three months, but just breaking! No strength to wait, when seemingly there is not much Smile
(07-20-2013, 03:02 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers!
You should check out the Penumbra series they're very good as well.
I figured you already checked Amnesia Justine if not you should try it it is bit harder but the story is so dam good.
Justine my love Heart

Oh for sure! I'm playing Penumbra: Black Plague right now, and I have to say, it's an absolutely brilliant game! It has that distinctive Frictional Games touch to it.

(07-20-2013, 05:05 PM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think, there is great likelihood that the release date will be announced next week? I waited patiently for the last three months, but just breaking! No strength to wait, when seemingly there is not much Smile

Where did you get this info?
Maybe with the transfer songs, and they will announce the release date ... In general, I put that on July 31, they will release a trailer with a release date. How sick of waiting, I hope I at least approximately right.
Soon guys... We just have to wait 1 more fucking month. 1 MORE.
(07-20-2013, 09:13 PM)lazz3r Wrote: [ -> ]Soon guys... We just have to wait 1 more fucking month. 1 MORE.

Spoiler below!
[Image: agyvPr6_460sa.gif]
(07-20-2013, 09:14 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2013, 09:13 PM)lazz3r Wrote: [ -> ]Soon guys... We just have to wait 1 more fucking month. 1 MORE.

Spoiler below!

Sleep is overrated..Sad
(07-20-2013, 09:30 PM)ReadingNotAllowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2013, 09:14 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Spoiler below!

Sleep is overrated..Sad

LOOK ME IN THE EYES !!!

[Image: 2007523_1632566505_Philippine_Tarsier_Upclose.jpg]

So, what? The game is coming next month or what?