Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much will the monsters in the game? Who, what assumptions? My opinion is that there will be five or six. I would like more and more diverse than in the original.
In my opinion, one is enough.
(07-21-2013, 04:32 PM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]How much will the monsters in the game? Who, what assumptions? My opinion is that there will be five or six. I would like more and more diverse than in the original.

Five or six would be awesome, because there were only 3 in TDD (excluding the shadow)
(07-21-2013, 04:32 PM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]How much will the monsters in the game? Who, what assumptions? My opinion is that there will be five or six. I would like more and more diverse than in the original.

Well, I did like the three monsters that were in A: TDD, so I'm going to say there should be at least 2 or 3. Like, the pig monster (duh, haha) maybe a machine worker who got caught in the machine and now roams around all mangled and stuff. I don't know, we'll just have to see.
Proboblly 2 ,because in ATDD there are level 1 monsters(like grunt and kaernk)and level 2 monsters(like brute and suitors).It would be logical...
(07-21-2013, 05:39 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Proboblly 2 ,because in ATDD there are level 1 monsters(like grunt and kaernk)and level 2 monsters(like brute and suitors).It would be logical...

How can you say that those two are different? Only thing I remember being different is just the looks and sound.
(07-21-2013, 06:09 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2013, 05:39 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Proboblly 2 ,because in ATDD there are level 1 monsters(like grunt and kaernk)and level 2 monsters(like brute and suitors).It would be logical...

How can you say that those two are different? Only thing I remember being different is just the looks and sound.

Brutes pretty much 1-koed you and Grunts and kaernks took a few more hits.

Brutes and Suitors are faster(i think)and they hit harder.
(07-21-2013, 07:39 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]

The Brute is slower than the grunt right?
Anyhow I think it should be 2 or more BP had 3 overture had 3 so 2 or more is good.
Of course the rockworm wasn't a constant threat but it was during the chases just like those annoying spiders were.
(07-21-2013, 07:46 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2013, 07:39 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]

The Brute is slower than the grunt right?
Anyhow I think it should be 2 or more BP had 3 overture had 3 so 2 or more is good.
Of course the rockworm wasn't a constant threat but it was during the chases just like those annoying spiders were.

The grunt and the brute are the same speed (although the grunt turns slightly faster), one of the suitors (malo) is the same speed as those two and the other two suitors (alois and basile) are slower speeds, one being slower than the other :-)

The grunt is the weakest, then the brute and one of the suitors (alois), and the last two suitors (malo and basile) are the strongest ^^

I guess that means malo is the most dangerous Smile