Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-25-2013, 02:34 AM)Paddy Wrote: [ -> ]I created a Twitter account just for the Information Portal, so any time something new is added to it (or something new is revealed to us) I'll tweet it. Seems easier to keep everyone up to date that way because changes to the Info Portal have previously only been noticeable if you constantly check the changelog, which isn't ideal. The changelog will still be used, though.

https://twitter.com/UnofficialAAMFP

Subscribe away, mofos. And please feel free to contact me with any [sourced] news you find!

Thanks for your effort paddy Smile Also I love the profile picture you have chosen. Big Grin Really fitting.
Bah, seriously, Outlast on September 4th... Undecided

At least Amnesia will have good reputation upon its release.
(07-25-2013, 07:39 AM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]I think the game is still happen on September 8th! Exactly three years since the release of the original ... What is not a release date? They need to set a date for release in the coming two weeks, not later.
It would be nice to get word from the devs if there are high res textures, a non windows 4k resolution and if there is a config ini edit for extra rendering intense graphics.
Oh damn, Amnesia: The Dark Descent just got released in GOG!
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/amnesia_the_dark_descent
"About time", haha.
(07-25-2013, 08:11 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your effort paddy Smile Also I love the profile picture you have chosen. Big Grin Really fitting.

Haha cheers man! And cheers for the rep Ash (you too, Pluto Heart).

It's an unfortunate time to create a Twitter account though; there's nothing new to report! However, I think things will start to trickle out (ewww) as we draw closer to getting a release date.
Seeing as how the AMFP parody thread was locked (not surprisingly), I guess this will suffice.

Also, didn't they say they were announcing something in a couple of weeks, like a month ago?
Actually, more than a month ago...

The Chinese Room Wrote:The launch date for Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs should arrive pretty soon, (...)

Tuesday, 11th Jun 2013

I guess it all rather depends on what one considers to be... "pretty soon"!
(07-25-2013, 11:49 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it all rather depends on what one considers to be... "pretty soon"!

[Image: tumblr_mn1ubc96RR1riy6u1o1_500.gif]