Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes we must wait and peace
Prior to the first of August, everything must be decided. Not later. I do not know how anyone, my friends, but I have patience ends. Do not expect so much game. I hope that the "FG" keep their word, and we will soon get the game. Everything will be decided in the last three days. It's time! It's time to call it a release date already!
They said we will get a release date "soon"... ...yea,that was 2 months ago ...I think.
This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
(07-29-2013, 01:00 PM)Thief1337 Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
Then it will be a fraud ... The end of the summer, it's not October!

The first "Amnesia" was published on September 8, the new is not due out later! I can not stand! (
No. It should be released when it is ready to be released. No sooner or later than that. I couldn't care less about Halloween.
Technically summer ends on 21st September... so it could be anytime around then, or afterwards. There's really nothing stopping FG delaying it even further if they need to.

I agree with The Raining Brains - I would prefer this game is released when it is ready. Ask yourself: would you prefer to be playing a half-finished, buggy game that feels rushed right now, or a near-perfect game in two months? I know which one I'd go for.

Having said that I can't bloody wait for this. I can't remember being so excited about a game coming out. Except maybe as a teenager waiting for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Man that was good.
I don't mind when it's released. I just like reading news on how the game is coming along and for the time being I'm quite content waiting for a game that I think will be awesome.
Sometimes seeing tweets from Thomas is good too, even though he never replies to me if I ask a question - probably because I'm not famous enough - but yeah it's nice getting little hints and stuff.
(07-29-2013, 01:00 PM)Thief1337 Wrote: [ -> ]This is going to be released on Halloween and, IMO, should be released in October. Just deal with it, guys. Have a nice summer.
*September.
(07-29-2013, 02:40 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]
*September.

*Late August