Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys are all ahead of me ^_^

Edit: Any other lady in the room?
Kman is going to wake up before we even finish this Tongue
(08-02-2013, 06:43 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]I think 30 is "THROUGH", It'd make sense anyway

I don't think so, it has to be a longer word for the poem to flow. Some word with 4-5 syllables I'm guessing...
Maybe 26 is 'my' rather than 'her'?
I don't have a Tor browser but someone with one installed can refresh and uncover words just like we did last time (when I actually had a tor browser available)
(08-02-2013, 06:50 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Kman is going to wake up before we even finish this Tongue

Yeah, that's what I told him Big Grin

Spoiler below!

(08-02-2013, 12:32 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 12:28 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]i'm gonna have to go to bed before this ends god fucking damn

Don't worry, we'll still be here when you wake up...

[Image: Computer_skeleton_by_IsisMasshiro.jpg]

anything new yet?
(08-02-2013, 06:52 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a Tor browser but someone with one installed can refresh and uncover words just like we did last time (when I actually had a tor browser available)

I'm on it.
(08-02-2013, 06:53 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 06:52 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a Tor browser but someone with one installed can refresh and uncover words just like we did last time (when I actually had a tor browser available)

I'm on it.

But it isn't really useful. I don't get new words, they just appear randomly.
All this rubbing is giving me RSI .............. Wink