Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-02-2013, 07:50 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:39 PM)Lama Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:26 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:24 PM)higurino Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:02 PM)Lama Wrote: [ -> ]9 hours Smile

thanx!

9 hours = 17 words. It's nearly half.

I don't know if he was actually serious...just saying

You mean me? No, it's really 9 hours so far. It started here: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...e-269.html

Ah, that makes sense, I thought you were talking about how much time is left, not much time is has been. Nevermind Big Grin

Yeah he meant "how long have we been doing this".
"the" just appeared.It's beside stump of.Also the Chinese room tweeted "Mors praematura / Plagam mortiferam infligere / Abiit ad patres / Mens rea / Mundus vult decipi / Momento mori.
i've got 4th and 8th:

A skin of a shroud (5) stump of the bled
old Lily is flyblown
old Lily is dead
and dreams of the jungle
will flood through (26) head
and light (30) her head
As if a new poem weren't enough...

https://twitter.com/ChineseRoom/status/3...0864284672

Edit: ninja'd
(08-02-2013, 07:56 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]"the" just appeared.It's beside stump of.Also the Chinese room tweeted "Mors praematura / Plagam mortiferam infligere / Abiit ad patres / Mens rea / Mundus vult decipi / Momento mori.

Nice thanks for this.
Premature death / inflict deadly wound / went to fathers / guilty mind / The world wants to be deceived / Moment die
(08-02-2013, 07:59 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:56 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]"the" just appeared.It's beside stump of.Also the Chinese room tweeted "Mors praematura / Plagam mortiferam infligere / Abiit ad patres / Mens rea / Mundus vult decipi / Momento mori.

Nice thanks for this.
EDIT:Too slow.
There are only three words left. But I don't think we would get them soon...

A skin of a shroud (5) stump of the bled
old Lily is flyblown
old Lily is dead
and dreams of the jungle
will flood through (26) head
and light (30) her head
(08-02-2013, 08:01 PM)Yaguara Wrote: [ -> ]There are only four words left. But I don't think we would get them soon...

Yes, looks like all we can do - wait

google translate yaaay:
Premature death / inflict deadly wound / went to fathers / guilty mind / The world wants to be deceived / Moment die.
Edit: by the way it is latin