Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think two?

I've got this:

A skin of a shroud, a stump of the bled,
old Lily is flyblown, old Lily is dead,
and dreams of the jungle will flood through (26) head,
and light (30) her head
I think that (4) or (5) will be a pig, (26) is her and (30) is ablaze
(08-02-2013, 07:56 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]"the" just appeared.It's beside stump of.Also the Chinese room tweeted "Mors praematura / Plagam mortiferam infligere / Abiit ad patres / Mens rea / Mundus vult decipi / Momento mori.

Translated-ish:
Premature death / inflict deadly wound / went to fathers / guilty mind / The world wants to be deceived / Moment of death

Google Translate isn't perfect, oh well.
(08-02-2013, 08:02 PM)Sh4d0w Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:56 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]"the" just appeared.It's beside stump of.Also the Chinese room tweeted "Mors praematura / Plagam mortiferam infligere / Abiit ad patres / Mens rea / Mundus vult decipi / Momento mori.

google translate yaaay:
Premature death / inflict deadly wound / went to fathers / guilty mind / The world wants to be deceived / Moment die.
Edit: by the way it is latin

Latin phrasing isn't usually a direct translation (i.e. memento mori actually means "remember you will die"). Somebody needs to post this on the latin boards now while we wait for the last words.
There must be a really good reason it is so long!!!It must be a release date!
(08-02-2013, 08:08 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]There must be a really good reason it is so long!!!It must be a release date!
Or at least trailer %)
(08-02-2013, 08:08 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]There must be a really good reason it is so long!!!It must be a release date!

Oh man I hope it too, dude. My thought is, that this ARG is timed, so that we will get the last word.. let's say at midnight (UTC+1)- and the homepage will change. Just my hopes.. Rolleyes

THE RELEASE IS UPON US. REJOICE, CHILDREN, REJOICE.
since i got home from work im just sitting here and waiting that something happens ._.
(08-02-2013, 08:10 PM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh man I hope it too, dude. My thought is, that this ARG is timed, so that we will get the last word.. let's say at midnight (UTC+1)- and the homepage will change. Just my hopes.. Rolleyes

I have a feeling that you'll get a free copy because you are ahead of most of us.