Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just got "flyblown"
(08-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]Something tells me we'd have this sorted out at midnight and something will happen Big Grin

I think that too... Wink
(08-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and fellow Amnesia fans! I've been a huge fan since the dark descent and recently got big time back into Amnesia and rehyped for a machine for pigs. Been checking the site and forum a lot recently and replaying dark descent. Caught up on everything on the forum past 2 hours or so and been checking the site nonstop looking for new words.

It's so exciting and been trying everything I can think of to uncover new words and asking friends to tell me what they get. I think it's crazy how hard you guys have been working and really hope this ends up leading to a hint for the release date and isn't just another poem.

Also I was wondering when I first checked the site this morning the smoke gif was on the right side of the image above the houses, not on the left where everyone else said it was. Only every other time after I visited the site it has always been on the left now where everyone else got it. Anyone else had that happen first time visiting and finding it? The smoke gif was just hanging in the air above a house on the right my first time, it almost looked like a hanging dead pig carcass.

Anyways are we only 2 words away now or 3? I thought we still had 5, 26, and 30 left to figure out?

Hello and welcome.First time I saw the smoke at the Big Ben,then after it dissapierd.
undefined
So im gonna ask, what are all these words?
(08-02-2013, 08:59 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and fellow Amnesia fans! I've been a huge fan since the dark descent and recently got big time back into Amnesia and rehyped for a machine for pigs. Been checking the site and forum a lot recently and replaying dark descent. Caught up on everything on the forum past 2 hours or so and been checking the site nonstop looking for new words.

It's so exciting and been trying everything I can think of to uncover new words and asking friends to tell me what they get. I think it's crazy how hard you guys have been working and really hope this ends up leading to a hint for the release date and isn't just another poem.

Also I was wondering when I first checked the site this morning the smoke gif was on the right side of the image above the houses, not on the left where everyone else said it was. Only every other time after I visited the site it has always been on the left now where everyone else got it. Anyone else had that happen first time visiting and finding it? The smoke gif was just hanging in the air above a house on the right my first time, it almost looked like a hanging dead pig carcass.

Anyways are we only 2 words away now or 3? I thought we still had 5, 26, and 30 left to figure out?

Welcome, Mag! Smile We only need two words now.
And these are what we've found so far:

A skin of a shroud, a stump of the bled
old Lily is flyblown
old Lily is dead
and dreams of the jungle
will flood through (26) head
and light (30) her head
(08-02-2013, 09:15 PM)Yaguara Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome, Mag! Smile We only need two words now.
And these are what we've found so far:

A skin of a shroud, a stump of the bled
old Lily is flyblown
old Lily is dead
and dreams of the jungle
will flood through (26) head
and light (30) her head

Thanks Yaguara! I'll keep refreshing and trying new ideas and hopefully find something new. This is pretty fun and exciting, clever by frictionalgames. Why I love them, it's truly an experience and the game hasn't even come out yet. Smile
Goddamn.. I wanna play SC2 but this is too exciting!
Bled has appeared.
(08-02-2013, 09:30 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]Bled has appeared.

and another "a"