Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-02-2013, 09:42 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who got this? Or is this old?

It's a picture of a house of sorts, but there is a clock on the top. Release date announcement time?

I believe thats pretty much were everybody's been getting those words from, the observation on the clock is new though
(08-02-2013, 09:42 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who got this? Or is this old?

It's a picture of a house of sorts, but there is a clock on the top. Release date announcement time?

The clock doesn't have a real time, though. The hour hand is positioned so the time would be around 2:30, but the minute hand is on the twelve like it's a new hour.

It probably means nothing.
(08-02-2013, 09:45 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe thats pretty much were everybody's been getting those words from, the observation on the clock is new though

Ah ok, sorry.
Where did someone get "a skin of a shroud" from? I see "a skin of a" but the way the words are placed now on the site, I really don't see how shroud would fit. the 2 a's are pretty close together to fit in the word shroud. Especially since there would be a comma after for the poem.
(08-02-2013, 09:34 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]Also, The Chinese Room only gave us half of the lyrics Tongue

And OMG, I was right when I thought of "abiit ad patres"!

But I wasn't sure about it so I didn't post anything here nor on the Latin forum. Stupid me Shy

I'm a latin student, and "abiit ad patres" means: "he has gone to the father". Look at this website: http://latin-phrases.co.uk/quotes/death/
Just a thought:

With all this talk that this ARG might lead to a release date or may just be nothing again, back when they were doing these every couple weeks, I believe that was when TCR was still finishing it.

Regardless, the last one was months ago, and we all know FG has been very busy finishing the game up recently and we haven't heard or seen anything new directly from them in awhile.

If they were still busy finishing the game, I don't think they'd have time to do something like this or feel like doing it.

I just feel like this is promising, very promising.

/monologue
(08-02-2013, 09:33 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]i want in whats going oooon?

Go to aamfp.com, click on the smoke (see spoiler) and then hold down the mouse button and "scratch" with your mouse below the house to reveal the words Smile

Spoiler below!

[Image: 34xmalw.png]

(08-02-2013, 09:57 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 09:33 PM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]i want in whats going oooon?

Go to aamfp.com, click on the smoke (see spoiler) and then hold down the mouse button and "scratch" with your mouse below the house to reveal the words Smile

Spoiler below!

[Image: 34xmalw.png]

<3 ya
(08-02-2013, 09:54 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a latin student, and "abiit ad patres" means: "he has gone to the father". Look at this website: http://latin-phrases.co.uk/quotes/death/

"Gone to the fathers" = "Gone to the gods" = "Dead"
My friend has "dreams" showing up after I just got him to check but dreams doesn't show up for me yet. Definitely an IP thing. He's from the UK.