Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got Stump and Jungle head.
EDIT

I'm an retard.
I got dead.
Dead just showed up for me after opening the page up again multiple times again in a bunch of tabs.
(08-02-2013, 10:06 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]I got dead.

I am getting everything you are getting Tongue
Im missing all of the words throughout the center of the entire poem
Did everyone die? Bit creepy as usually there has been a post every minute or so on this topic and now just nothing lol.
(08-02-2013, 10:35 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]Did everyone die? Bit creepy as usually there has been a post every minute or so on this topic and now just nothing lol.
no new words = no new posts pretty much haha
(08-02-2013, 10:36 PM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 10:35 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: [ -> ]Did everyone die? Bit creepy as usually there has been a post every minute or so on this topic and now just nothing lol.
no new words = n new posts pretty much haha

What I figured yeah, I hope something new is found/thought of soon though. Was getting very interesting and now it's just plummeted. God I'm so hyped for this game.
Everyone is anxious and in anticipation lol.
What if every new page made for this topic, another new word was revealed. With the pace this topic has been moving and the pace the words have been revealed I wouldn't doubt it. Probably not though.