Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So is there something new now or what were these guys talking back there...?
(08-02-2013, 11:12 PM)jamistara Wrote: [ -> ]So is there something new now or what were these guys talking back there...?

What do you mean? Is there something new about the game? No, not yet. Is there something new with this picture poem thing we're trying to figure out? We got a couple new words, but that's about it
I bet there is a massive trollface at the end...
sad to say, but I feel there will be no benefits from completing this poem. I mean how is ONE more word going to somehow tell us when the release date is? No worries though, I still truly believe that the game is really close to releasing so lets not all get too upset with TCR until we have an actual reason to be upset Smile
Yeah, all those hours for ANOTHER poem, which doesn't rlly give new info about the game. I hope they get us something useful after the poem is completely found, like a release date. The free copies thingy in the code might be just some text that hasn't been removed yet...you can easily bypass the codez to the email submission anyway, it's even possible to submit your email adress now...
Why would they make a long to solve puzzle at the beggining of August and have nothing at the end?There has to be something at least?
(08-02-2013, 11:24 PM)Boogaloo Wrote: [ -> ]sad to say, but I feel there will be no benefits from completing this poem. I mean how is ONE more word going to somehow tell us when the release date is? No worries though, I still truly believe that the game is really close to releasing so lets not all get too upset with TCR until we have an actual reason to be upset Smile

This poem has taken substantially longer to complete than the last ones. it looks like it will take about 2 days total at this point. WE only need one more word, but the website needs several.

And by the way, at this point, if we were to get upset with anybody right now, it would be Frictional, not TCR. TCR has finished their part of the project and it's all in FG's hands now
True, I see your point. I do hope there is something for us after this is all figured out. Could be another trailer with a released date at the end of it.
(08-02-2013, 11:36 PM)Boogaloo Wrote: [ -> ]Could be another trailer with a released date at the end of it.

This. As much as we don't need another trailer, I could see that happening.
I think that FG should be reasonable, and give us a new trailer, hints or other free copies of the game. We deserve it, guys... we deserve it! We have a life, a work, we study, and WE CAN'T WASTE OTHER TIME. I'm sorry saying that I'm a unhappy customer, until I don't see emerging something of new.