Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh come ON GUYS!!!!There MUST be something at the end!!!Don't be so pesimistic!
(08-02-2013, 11:46 PM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]I think that FG should be reasonable, and give us a new trailer, hints or other free copies of the game. We deserve it, guys... we deserve it! We have a life, a work, we study, and WE CAN'T WASTE OTHER TIME. I'm sorry saying that I'm a unhappy customer, until I don't see emerging something of new.

Not trailers, there are too many now. Could be a release date that is more useful this time.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/irc.php

ALL COME TO THE IRC
(08-02-2013, 11:49 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Oh come ON GUYS!!!!There MUST be something at the end!!!Don't be so pesimistic!

Hey, I'm trying to be optimistic here. Some other members around here need to learn a few things about optimism
(08-03-2013, 12:01 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm trying to be optimistic here. Some other members around here need to learn a few things about optimism

[Image: xtPxvF9.gif]
(08-03-2013, 12:07 AM)Mehis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2013, 12:01 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm trying to be optimistic here. Some other members around here need to learn a few things about optimism

[Image: xtPxvF9.gif]

Clever....clever.
[Image: KonkPBF.gif]
When will this new word will appear?
Who even writes these poems? Dan? Mikael?
(08-03-2013, 12:21 AM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]When will this new word will appear?

Probobly never...this message must be bugged or something...
Nothing is happening? SERIOUSLY? I've been here for 13,5 hours (with some breaks of course) and it's still not over? It's 1:30 am here, I'm going to sleep in a minute and all my waiting was just fucking useless. Sweet.
I think this is a big waste of time.I bet there is nothing at the end...

(08-03-2013, 12:25 AM)Lama Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is happening? SERIOUSLY? I've been here for 13,5 hours (with some breaks of course) and it's still not over? It's 1:30 am here, I'm going to sleep in a minute and all my waiting was just fucking useless. Sweet.

It probbobly wont be solved in the morning ether