Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I get a free copy of the game, I'll actually feel bad. I just showed up in the past couple hours. Some of you have been trying to solve it for awhile now, it sounds like.
lol what did you guys expect it was exactly the same as the last 3 or 4 of these and it even still had the "not an arg just giving out free copies" thing did you really expect anything more
Entire poem shows up now, shame I missed the email field thing for free copy. It's not fair as it updates for other people before others Sad Oh well.
(08-03-2013, 03:12 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: [ -> ]The entire poem is showing up now! Big Grin It is flood. And it's now complete

[Image: now_what_finding_nemo.gif]
well fuck been here this whole time and i didn't even get to enter my email OH WELL gonna go eat something
(08-03-2013, 03:14 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2013, 03:12 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote: [ -> ]The entire poem is showing up now! Big Grin It is flood. And it's now complete

now the think about what the poem means

Now, sadly, we all go and cry into our pillows.
(08-03-2013, 03:12 AM)Havervahn Wrote: [ -> ]ITS ANOTHER FREE FUCKING COPY THING!
Glad for you I better get mine I've entered my email on a previous one glad I lurked around this one too.
Now it is completed lets analyse so FG/TCR thinks we care anymore about their poems.
Lilly died.(I retrieved this information form this and the earlier poem)
Also something about children and pigs in the first 2 poems.

Now give us the release date please Rolleyes
I already posted my thoughts on the poem. I never read the first two because I was afraid of spoilers.
(08-03-2013, 03:16 AM)Sh4d0w Wrote: [ -> ]

now the think about what the poem means

uhhh, no. I just wanted a release date, trailer, any news, HELL, even a free copy for all my hard work, but that didn't seem to go as planned, did it?
[Image: fgStYQw.gif]