Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-01-2013, 07:51 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!

(05-01-2013, 07:43 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:37 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:35 PM)chineseroom Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:30 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]chineseroom: so is A Machine For Pigs actually going to be fun? I hope you didn't make yet another walking simulator.

Yeah and now I'm going to re-write the ending so Mandus turns into a gull. Just for you. The community can thank you later. Tongue

Aww did someones ego get hurt? it must be hard to take criticism when you're used to everyone here kissing your ass.

You might think you are sounding rebellious and bad ass, but in reality you are nothing more than an annoying twat. There was no ass-kissing or generic answers giving, just expressions of good will and decency towards Dan and the other way around.

(05-01-2013, 07:46 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Darkely if you are going to be insulting people,you can leave now.

Wow attack my family among other things? keep digging.

(05-01-2013, 07:50 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:47 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:43 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]You might think you are sounding rebellious and bad ass, but in reality you are nothing more than an annoying twat. There was no ass-kissing or generic answers giving, just expressions of good will and decency towards Dan and the other way around.

I'm not trying to sound like a bad ass. I ask a smug question then he acts like a dick towards me.

I'm glad I didn't buy/play "Dear Esther" because I would hate to know it supports people like him.

Who peed in your cereal?

Hey its Officer Friendly... great Rolleyes.
Yo, quit the butthurtin' or take it off this thread.

Can we all be mature with this shit...please? Dodgy
we must peace
(05-01-2013, 07:53 PM)Sampyli Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this was already talked about at interviews, and it is going to be random.

Very nice. If monsters stick around more and hiding in random areas, staying silent, they may listen closely to sounds and then strike. For instance, the instant Oswald entered a certain room in the second teaser clip, we heard something react and come running. It then sounds like it is going away, only to come back again. I think the AI and its unpredictable behaviour is going to kill us from the inside, haha.
@darkely: people just aren't taking you seriously. That's why they're responding with humor.

Honestly, your question to Dan was quite rude and not constructive at all. There was no way to respond adequately due to the way it was formulated: it was obvious that your question was simple provocation. So Dan had two options - to ignore it or to make a non-serious response to a non-serious question. He chose the latter.

On topic: damn, I had a timezone mixup and missed the Q&A. Big Grin Oh well, better luck next time. Smile
(05-01-2013, 07:54 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:53 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]7PM UTC = 9PM UTC+2

This discussion began at 8 (UTC+2) for me so logically it was 6 UTC, and it was stated it would begin at "7.00pm GREENWICH MEAN TIME" ie. GMT ≃ UTC. Am I missing anything? Confused

I am at +2 and it started at 9 as it should. Maybe you are not +2

lol... I feel like Daniel... lonely and lost. France is at UTC +2 atm right?
And we still dont know if the game realizes if its Q2 or Q3 Sad
(05-01-2013, 07:58 PM)wubwub Wrote: [ -> ]we must peace

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/JCCd5Qh3OtQ[/video]
(05-01-2013, 07:58 PM)wubwub Wrote: [ -> ]we must peace

This guy is so wise...he know exactly what to say at the right time. Listen to him darkelySmile
(05-01-2013, 07:47 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 07:43 PM)Zgroktar Wrote: [ -> ]You might think you are sounding rebellious and bad ass, but in reality you are nothing more than an annoying twat. There was no ass-kissing or generic answers giving, just expressions of good will and decency towards Dan and the other way around.

I'm not trying to sound like a bad ass. I ask a smug question then he acts like a dick towards me.

I'm glad I didn't buy/play "Dear Esther" because I would hate to know it supports people like him.

Smug questions attracts smug answers, I don't know what else did you expected? And wait you actually didn't play Dear Esther and still use it as a negative reference? I'm done with you.
Someone asked if A Machine For Pigs will be a full game, and Thechineseroom said yes. To elaborate, I believe they revealed this year that originally, A Machine For Pigs was going to be a relatively short game, and that it was only later they realized it was going to be much bigger and like a full game. Wink