Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-03-2013, 10:02 AM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Lol people are mad because the didn't get free copies. Stop being so childish

People are mad because they keep checking these sites and the forums since Halloween last year, they keep getting excited over any new information, poem or whatsoever, just hoping for a release date.

They (including me) spent the whole friday trying to solve a puzzzle, from different computers, trying to translate latin sentences from the chinese room and nearly freaked out because around the time it is realistic to expect a release date, since the game should come out in about a month (as summer comes to an end) and one monthe accounncement time is short anyway.

They dont give a f**k about wheter it's free or not. Most of the people here would pay 50€ if they could just already play it.

It's the disappointment about being left behind with "only" another poem - no trailer, no pics, no release date, just a 4-liner which is written in 5 minutes....
(08-03-2013, 10:02 AM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Lol people are mad because the didn't get free copies. Stop being so childish

but teh japanese r00m r litrary hitler for bein 2 mean n not givn trailer, rlz dayt an octopus rift spprt hnz we shoud al get fri kopes
If things are still on track for FG we will likely hear something concrete within the next few weeks. Breaking Bad's final 8 episodes should keep us occupied until then Big Grin
(08-03-2013, 10:18 AM)Vonicon Wrote: [ -> ]

People are mad because they keep checking these sites and the forums since Halloween last year, they keep getting excited over any new information, poem or whatsoever, just hoping for a release date.

They (including me) spent the whole friday trying to solve a puzzzle, from different computers, trying to translate latin sentences from the chinese room and nearly freaked out because around the time it is realistic to expect a release date, since the game should come out in about a month (as summer comes to an end) and one monthe accounncement time is short anyway.

I've kept checking sites and the forums longer than since Halloween last year, I've tried to solve these website puzzles just like you and everybody else, and I'm not mad because "omg why frctnl gaems dnt give me free copy or informtion for mah hard work (raping f5)". Where is your god now?
(08-03-2013, 10:53 AM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2013, 10:18 AM)Vonicon Wrote: [ -> ]

I've kept checking sites and the forums longer than since Halloween last year, I've tried to solve these website puzzles just like you and everybody else, and I'm not mad because "omg why frctnl gaems dnt give me free copy or informtion for mah hard work (raping f5)". Where is your god now?

Oh yes you are mad, you wanted a release date too, or why else would you've kept checking these sites for so long?

By the way, when did I say that I believe in god ? oO

are you really saying you wouldn't be upset if you spent like 16 hours waiting for that thing to finish itself refreshing that page and this thread every few minutes just to miss the email thing by like 40 seconds

dunno why there are people that expected anything other than more free copies though it was pretty damn obvious that was all it was lol
The name of the picture with the text is named "img04_omfg2013.png". Maybe they named it that way, because that is what we thought when we saw the reward for solving this. Big Grin Big Grin
Can someone tell me what happen at the end?Was it worth it?
(08-03-2013, 11:08 AM)Vonicon Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes you are mad, you wanted a release date too, or why else would you've kept checking these sites for so long?

By the way, when did I say that I believe in god ? oO

Believe me, the release date isn't the only reason why people keep visiting the forums. Sure I want a release date, but it's not so big deal to me. I have a lot of studying and other important things in my life right now.

And forget that god thing, it's just a saying
(08-03-2013, 11:20 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me what happen at the end?Was it worth it?

We got another poem.

No, it wasn't worth it.