Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-03-2013, 02:10 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]i can see why people think it's structured poorly cause the way it's set up the last word every other line rhymes with dead 3 times consecutively but then instead of rounding it off to 8 lines they cut it off at 7 and end the 7th line with another rhyme with dead (also repeating the last word of the 6th line) and it fucks up the structure and sounds really clunky

yes poems don't need to rhyme but they set the entire thing up with a rhyme scheme and then sort of just dropped it at the end, you could only really justify that if none of it rhymed

A lot of poems are like that, just because there's rhyming in it doesn't mean that it has to be consistent. It's more a matter of understanding the mood, I think the poem is fine but like I said, it might be the way you're reading it.
@GrAVit: It might have something to do with your browser javascript settings or proxy settings. Yesterday I tried to open the aamfp website through an online anonymous proxy and all I got was a black page.
I've been waiting for Warbears: Mission 4 for, what, 5 years now? That's a 2D flash game. I think I can handle waiting for AAMFP for a moment longer.

With that said, Frictional Games, don't tell us to "look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end" and then release a poem at the end of summer.

dun do eet
(08-03-2013, 03:27 PM)Oscar House Wrote: [ -> ]With that said, Frictional Games, don't tell us to "look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end" and then release a poem at the end of summer.

dun do eet

Well, I mean, we still have this whole month to go through, so there's still hope. Also, some people seem to think September means end of summer too, so there's that as well
Also since yesterday I can't access the aamfp website on my mobile phone (through Opera Mini). I receive a "403 Forbidden" error, with the message: "You don't have permission to access / on this server".
(08-03-2013, 03:29 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]Also since yesterday I can't access the aamfp website on my mobile phone (through Opera Mini). I receive a "403 Forbidden" error, with the message: "You don't have permission to access / on this server".

Same problem here.
So far i use three browsers, Opera, Firefox AKA Mozilla Fuckfox the worst browser since IE! and Google Chrome.

All three display the site properly, except chrome screws up the trailers thumbnails.
(08-03-2013, 08:03 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2013, 07:41 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 07:28 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]+12 pages huh
Not gonna read, can someone sum up what happened.

Mmm... anyone?
It seems like now it is +42 pages lel

another poem shit thing popped up and it took a really fucking long time to solve and people were deciphering it for literally hours and people got themselves really hyped thinking it was going to be something important but they just gave out more free copies
Haha, I see. Thanks.
(08-03-2013, 01:24 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]You want a new trailer? They have already released 2 which show everything there is to be showed without spoiling the game experience. I dont know about you but me personally, i want to see the rest of the game while playing and be surprised when doing so.
Why did you decide for the people to see, and what is not? Lots of people want to see the new trailer, and I include myself in! If you are afraid of the slightest of spoilers, it does not mean they're afraid ... Do not look! Trailer needed, and that's a fact! Look touted as the original game, as well as a sequel to advertise? The answer to the face. Goes for the 10th month from the date of the last video (almost a year)!

I hardly interested in other games, I just love the really interesting and worthy things. "Amnesia" among them.
(08-03-2013, 05:26 PM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you decide for the people to see, and what is not? Lots of people want to see the new trailer, and I include myself in! If you are afraid of the slightest of spoilers, it does not mean they're afraid ...

(08-03-2013, 01:24 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know about you but me personally
(08-03-2013, 01:24 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]me personally

there i double quoted myself for you to see

as for the rest of your post, i cant comment because i have no idea what you just said