Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's funny... people have been impatient for almost a year. When the game is finally gonna be released, can you bet that more than 80% of these people will already have finished playing the campaign of the game within 3-4 days ?

Is this hassle really worth it ? Don't be too religious, guys.

So much for waiting the release of a great video-game.
When you guys go to the aamfp website,do you see a bar at the top or not?Because I don't see it for some reason...
(08-04-2013, 11:58 AM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]When you guys go to the aamfp website,do you see a bar at the top or not?Because I don't see it for some reason...
I can't see it either. What's going on here?
The hell, me neither
THE bar C:
this bar?
(08-04-2013, 09:52 AM)Thief1337 Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny... people have been impatient for almost a year. When the game is finally gonna be released, can you bet that more than 80% of these people will already have finished playing the campaign of the game within 3-4 days ?

Is this hassle really worth it ? Don't be too religious, guys.

So much for waiting the release of a great video-game.
I will replay it a few times though just like I did with the Penumbra series and the Amnesia + Justine games.
undefined
(08-04-2013, 01:27 PM)Hardarm Wrote: [ -> ]undefined

His posts are broken again. But then again, there's a last EDIT sign. So I'm not sure if he's accidentally do this or his posts are broken again.
undefined